The Student Room Group

Highgate sixth from

Hi, I’ve been accepted into Highgate sixth form starting September 2022. Has anyone else been given an offer? Are there any current or former students that can tell me about the sixth form? Thank you
Reply 1
are you going to the virtual welcoming evening or the tour?
I’m going the virtual event however I can’t go to the tours as I have my mocks :frown: are you?
Hello there. I've got an offer but I'm on the bursary reserve list and we are not financially well enough to pay 22 grand. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
I’ve applied to habs girls, Harris Westminster, mill hill and Brampton :smile: I would say Highgate and habs are my top choices. I feel like the social life at Highgate would be better than habs though.
Original post by Lovelifebear3434
I’ve applied to habs girls, Harris Westminster, mill hill and Brampton :smile: I would say Highgate and habs are my top choices. I feel like the social life at Highgate would be better than habs though.

omg I was in ur position literally a year ago ? Trust me choose highgate all the way . My dilemma was between habs or highgate and ngl to u man , Highgate great social life , academically very tough but rewarding and great extra curricular side brought into to the curriculum and into daily learning . E.G a level extension programmes , Sports and great events for Higher education tooo !1
so bae , Im in y12 I can help sm !! u can dm me if u wanna know anything xx
Hi, I’ve been accepted into Highgate sixth form starting September 2022. Has anyone else been given an offer? Are there any current or former students that can tell me about the sixth form? Thank you
Reply 7
Can anyone provide me with information about the 16+ Highgate Assessment for entrance

hi, i was wondering what kinds of questions they asked u in the interview? thank u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending