I smoked, she smiled?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The girl I like, who also seems to like me were standing outside I was smoking and she doesn't say anything when I smoke but today while I finished smoking and was blowing away, I looked at her and she smiled. I did too upon seeing her face.

Do you think she judged me?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you think that you're being judge for smoking then you should probably quit
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Cigs win again
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
If you think that you're being judge for smoking then you should probably quit
What do you think about her reaction?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do you think about her reaction?
Nothing. There's not enough information to tell.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Nothing. There's not enough information to tell.
I told you when I blew the smoke, I looked at her and she just smiled/faint laugh at me smoking.
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Smile is just a smile. Don't think much of it. The chance that your crush likes you is usually very low. You've got to approach with confidence, this will only clear the air.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ah6100tsr)
Smile is just a smile. Don't think much of it. The chance that your crush likes you is usually very low. You've got to approach with confidence, this will only clear the air.
We were talking
G112
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dude she coulda been smiling for a dozen reasons. Unless she openly said anything, don't take it personally. Like seriously, it seems like a jump. Besides, if she really had a problem with it, she most likely wouldn't smile/faint laugh or whatever. That would be kinda weird.
Try not to overthink things too much; assuming things can make things unnecessarily complicated.
Cool that things are going well with your crush though!! If it progresses, just make sure to talk these insecurities over, not jump to conclusions, so your mind will be at ease.
username5857626
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Who cares? Ask her.
ah6100tsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We were talking
Ok, but people do tend to smile when they talk. I do it a lot myself. Just talk more and see if there are more hints.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.19%
October 2021 (223)
44.51%
November 2021 (60)
11.98%
December 2021 (64)
12.77%
January 2021 (60)
11.98%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.58%