Why would a guy contact you after 2 months of no contact?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and this guy I’ve been casually seeing for a year now and with whom I video call and text regularly have got intimate for the first time (almost had sex) a week ago but I haven’t heard from him ever since. I’m not sure why whether it’s because at the end I’ve decided to have a conversation with him about where he sees us going or if he’s afraid of getting feelings.

Cause with regards to where things might go between us he told me atm it’s complicated cause his suffered a lot with the pandemic so now he’s working really hard to reestablish his career so is working on a new album that if successful can end up being a hit (he’s a pianist) and has a bunch of concerts coming up so he’s not really sure about having a relationship right now. He said he needed time to think things through and couldn’t give me a yes or no answer. Also his family situation atm isn’t the best, his nan is extremely ill and his grandad needs assistance too so he needs to take care of them on top of everything else.
However, before we met in person we had a video call that lasted the whole night and at the end he was already a bit tipsy and ended up saying he loves me. I just got really serious and asked if he was aware of what he was saying and he repeated “Yeah I am and I love you”, and I asked him what do you mean you love me and he said “well I love spending time with you and be with you, you’re my perfect match”. When I asked him in the morning if he’d remembered what he has said the night before, he just looked at me, nodded and smiled. But he didn’t deny it!

He didn’t text me for 2 months during which he watched every single one of my stories and now has started texting me again. At least every other week to chat. Why now? What changed?
user993990
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
he was focused on someone else before and now you, or he didnt want to talk to anyone and now he wants to talk to you
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by user993990)
he was focused on someone else before and now you, or he didnt want to talk to anyone and now he wants to talk to you
Or maybe he just wants sex…
user993990
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Or maybe he just wants sex…
that too
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Usually because they're lonely or their relationship with someone else has fizzled out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%