Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anyone struggling to concentrate on uni even though you know its important especially when you are with your family?
Joshwoods01
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I know the feeling well! little tip, try not to think about all the work you have to do, choose a small section of 1 module a day and set yourself a small goal for it (e.g read a certain amount of pages, write a certain amount of words on a project, do a certain amount of worksheet questions)

do that for about 20 minutes or so, and give yourself a small reward (snack, a song to listen to, or a 5 minute video). at least then you'll hace something to aim for, if you look at all the work you have to to them you will never have any motivation to do anything. the little bits all add up I promise
BoogieBump
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
anyone struggling to concentrate on uni even though you know its important especially when you are with your family?
Yep, that happens but you need to create discipline otherwise you will not do well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.22%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.11%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.15%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (262)
48.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads