BT Assessment Centre 2022

Watch
Nozzer1999
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

Got through to the BT assessment centre for 2022 and thought I’d open this forum for updates ,dates/ general questions etc. I don’t know a date as of yet for mine
gradjobapplicant
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nozzer1999)
Hi all,

Got through to the BT assessment centre for 2022 and thought I’d open this forum for updates ,dates/ general questions etc. I don’t know a date as of yet for mine
Hi, how did you find the process up until the AC (e.g. the video interview)?
and how long was it after the video interview that they offered you the assessment centre?
Obed41
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nozzer1999)
Hi all,

Hi, what role is this for and does your email confirm that you have been shortlisted or u only just passed the video interview stage?
Last edited by Obed41; 1 month ago
KennedyTonks
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I dont think anyones been confirmed for an AC. I got told I had passed VI and are now shortlisting. I have also been informed we should hear around 17th onwards if we have got an AC date (:
KennedyTonks
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone heard anything yet?
shahzaib708
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KennedyTonks)
I dont think anyones been confirmed for an AC. I got told I had passed VI and are now shortlisting. I have also been informed we should hear around 17th onwards if we have got an AC date (:
Hi, is this for the degree apprenticeship that BT offer. if so, which one are you doing?
reditater
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by KennedyTonks)
17th of what month
starrynight35
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
what apprenticeship did everyone apply for? i applied to project management
Coderanj
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by starrynight35)
Software Engineering degree apprenticeship
ray_U
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I did Cyber Security, I haven't had an update on the AC date yet and it has been a while, just wondered how long it takes because I did pass the Video interview last month
starrynight35
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ray_U)
I did Cyber Security, I haven't had an update on the AC date yet and it has been a while, just wondered how long it takes because I did pass the Video interview last month
yeah i don’t think anyones had an update yet, the posts above say we should hear from the 17th onwards
ray_U
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
yeah i don’t think anyones had an update yet, the posts above say we should hear from the 17th onwards
Of this month?
starrynight35
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ray_U)
Of this month?
probably
ray_U
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
probably
Thanks hope the best for you all
starrynight35
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ray_U)
Thanks hope the best for you all
you too
Obed41
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
you too
Hey has anyone heard anything yet from BT?
ray_U
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Obed41)
Not as yet to be honest still waiting if I have been accepted to the assessment centre. Does anyone else have any news?
starrynight35
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Obed41)
nope
starrynight35
Rep:
Report 7 hours ago
i emailed them and they said it’s bc they haven’t organised the dates yet, and they don’t know when they’ll be (for chartered management)
Last edited by starrynight35; 2 minutes ago
ray_U
Rep:
Report 7 hours ago
i emailed them and they said it’s bc they haven’t organised the dates yet, and they don’t know when they’ll be
Thanks for the update!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (25)
7.55%
October 2021 (149)
45.02%
November 2021 (36)
10.88%
December 2021 (40)
12.08%
January 2021 (39)
11.78%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (33)
9.97%