The Student Room Group

What do you want for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

For Homeless and struggling families and people to have a better Xmas :smile:
I want my depression to disappear
Reply 42
Original post by *Vapormist*
I mean i want another dog but I know it will never happen .. So what do you want?

To be happy for at least a little bit :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Dentaldreams

Spoiler

awwwh I want you too!💕
Original post by Joshwoods01
awwwh I want you too!💕

cutie💕
Can't think of anything
for time travel to exist so i can travel 15 years back
cat would be good . more reasonably, some more crochet hooks and new shoelaces
I want to be mentally and physically healthy and I'd like a first in my degree.
some of yall are such downers. im sorry your life sucks but was this really the place to comment on it? just say you want a book or something.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
some of yall are such downers. im sorry your life sucks but was this really the place to comment on it? just say you want a book or something.

I actually do want a book .. the grim fairytales. They are very interesting compared to what Disney and other franchises have made them into
Original post by *Vapormist*
I actually do want a book .. the grim fairytales. They are very interesting compared to what Disney and other franchises have made them into

Gruesome too.

I mean the OP did simply ask what do you want for Christmas never specified what to talk and not talk about 🤷🏾*♀️.
Original post by Talkative Toad
I mean the OP did simply ask what do you want for Christmas never specified what to talk and not talk about 🤷🏾*♀️.

thats why we learn to judge the tones of social situations. a thread made about christmas gifts is not the best place to post about suicide and grief.
thats why we learn to judge the tones of social situations. a thread made about christmas gifts is not the best place to post about suicide and grief.

Somewhat true
Original post by the bear
a 13th gem

13th.jpg

:rofl: we can dream! :tongue:
If they ever make it, it'll probably take me another 4 years to reach it :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:rofl: we can dream! :tongue:
If they ever make it, it'll probably take me another 4 years to reach it :rofl:

so what is this thirteen gem thing about
felt

Original post by 4liferzz