The Student Room Group

HSBC and Aon Placement 2022

Has anyone heard back from HSBC or Aon industrial placement, I’ve finished the video interview for HSBC global research and Aon investment consulting and been told I “successfully met the minimum benchmarks” I haven’t heard from HSBC for : weeks now or Aon for about a week now. Anyone in the same situation?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump x2
Reply 3
Original post by Hisksjd
Has anyone heard back from HSBC or Aon industrial placement, I’ve finished the video interview for HSBC global research and Aon investment consulting and been told I “successfully met the minimum benchmarks” I haven’t heard from HSBC for : weeks now or Aon for about a week now. Anyone in the same situation?

Hi, I am now at this stage, being told I met the minimum benchmarks. I know you did this last year but can you remember how long it took for them to get back to you? Regarding HSBC
Reply 4
Original post by Hisksjd

Any updates on your situation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending