The Student Room Group

How to return foot asylum order

Basically i ordered a jacket but its a bit too small, so I need to get a bigger size, so how do I return it and reorder it but in a bigger size, I havent got the foot asylum packaging anymore, and do I need the tag on the jacket to return it
Original post by Sohello
Basically i ordered a jacket but its a bit too small, so I need to get a bigger size, so how do I return it and reorder it but in a bigger size, I havent got the foot asylum packaging anymore, and do I need the tag on the jacket to return it

i returned stuff to them in store before without packaging but I bought from store

you mainly just need receipt though and org product that should be enough if you explain nicely

been 5 day tho how did it go
Reply 2
Original post by ForestShadow
i returned stuff to them in store before without packaging but I bought from store

you mainly just need receipt though and org product that should be enough if you explain nicely

been 5 day tho how did it go

Ive kept it , just pull it down every once in a while but otherwise I think it’s alright, really warm and nice 😎but thanks for your reply
Original post by Sohello
Ive kept it , just pull it down every once in a while but otherwise I think it’s alright, really warm and nice 😎but thanks for your reply

What do you need for returns
The original packaging - we’ve said it already, but don’t underestimate the importance of taking the item’s original packaging with you. Even down to the pesky cable ties.

ah apparently you would need tag which makes sense actually lol

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/i-want-to-return-my-goods-what-are-my-rights-ams3G2z9V7lW
Reply 4
Original post by ForestShadow
What do you need for returns
The original packaging - we’ve said it already, but don’t underestimate the importance of taking the item’s original packaging with you. Even down to the pesky cable ties.

ah apparently you would need tag which makes sense actually lol

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/i-want-to-return-my-goods-what-are-my-rights-ams3G2z9V7lW

Ahh thats a shame

Quick Reply

Latest