Nursing at Bradford

Watch
hgardeevans
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi. I have my interview tomorrow? Any tips on the questions or what to say! Hopefully to start next sept 2022. Anyone else starting then?
123ereeerrgh
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Idk cause I've never done an interview before but I just want to say good luck to you ...you are absolutely going to nail it
student11000
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, I have my interview tomorrow too! Wishing you the best of luck x
Uxo
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hgardeevans)
Hi. I have my interview tomorrow? Any tips on the questions or what to say! Hopefully to start next sept 2022. Anyone else starting then?
HEYYY!!!!!! i have my interview tomorrow too!!!!! goodluck, im so nervous!
hgardeevans
Rep:
Hey, what time is your interview? Good Luck
hgardeevans
Rep:
(Original post by student11000)
Hiya, I have my interview tomorrow too! Wishing you the best of luck x
Good Luck!!!
hgardeevans
Rep:
Well i did shocking at my interview. Hope you all smashed it. How long does it take for them to get back to you with a decision?
Uxo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well i did shocking at my interview. Hope you all smashed it. How long does it take for them to get back to you with a decision?
I flopped my interview for sure.
Like they asked me a meaning of something I didn't know.
hgardeevans
Rep:
(Original post by Uxo)
I flopped my interview for sure.
Like they asked me a meaning of something I didn't know.
i feel the same, i dont think i will get a offer from Bradford. Just another interview with Uclan though and i feel that went well.
Uxo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i feel the same, i dont think i will get a offer from Bradford. Just another interview with Uclan though and i feel that went well.
Awww, I pray u get an offer!!!
hgardeevans
Rep:
(Original post by Uxo)
Awww, I pray u get an offer!!!

How was the uclan interview?? What kinda questions did they ask??
Btw was it for nursing at UClan?
Yes it was for Nursing. It went really well i thought! the person who interviewed me was really nice and relaxed. Made me feel more relaxed.
hgardeevans
Rep:
Different scenario questions as a student nurse. I got a offer from Bradford 💃
Uxo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Different scenario questions as a student nurse. I got a offer from Bradford 💃
OMHHHZZZZZ A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUUU!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUU!!✨🕺I

I'm scared for my uclan interview like idk how to revise for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.32%
October 2021 (82)
47.13%
November 2021 (17)
9.77%
December 2021 (28)
16.09%
January 2021 (15)
8.62%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
10.34%