He chats with me even past midnight?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I decided to message him yesterday. I messaged him little before 9pm and he responded to me 2h later little before 11pm. When he responded to me we chatted till midnight. Actually he sent me his last text little past midnight despite being work week. Idk would guy do that if he wasn’t interested….
username4522078
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Idk would a guy do that if he wasn’t interested….
Yes.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Yes.
Why would he bother to do that since we don’t know each other that well?
username4522078
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why would he bother to do that since we don’t know each other that well?
It's just conversation, it doesn't mean much. I for instance wouldn't assume that a woman wanted me to **** her just because she texted me at a 'funny' hour.
Last edited by username4522078; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
It's just conversation, it doesn't mean much. I for instance wouldn't assume that a woman wanted to **** me just because she texted me at a 'funny' hour.
He aleays carries our conversation when I message him which got ne wondering. Also I’ve noticed that he sometimes types several minutes and I’m like
Is he writing a novel or something in my head. When I receive the text it’s just a simple text lol.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I decided to message him yesterday. I messaged him little before 9pm and he responded to me 2h later little before 11pm. When he responded to me we chatted till midnight. Actually he sent me his last text little past midnight despite being work week. Idk would guy do that if he wasn’t interested….
I’m failing to see the problem…
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I’m failing to see the problem…
My question was does he probably see me more than a friend?
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I chat after midnight all the time. Just because someone talks to you late at night doesn't make it anything special compared to another time of day.

I type on here at night all the time-doesn't mean I'm trying to pants everyone I talk to at 2 am does it.
Last edited by Callicious; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I talk to my friends past midnight all the time.. doesn't mean I'm into them or they're into me, it's just normal texting and it's fun to text at midnight instead of sleeping.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Callicious)
I chat after midnight all the time. Just because someone talks to you late at night doesn't make it anything special compared to another time of day.

I type on here at night asll the time-doesn't mean I'm trying to pants everyone I talk to at 2 am does it.
He clearly carries our conversation and sends longish texts. He seems to like to talking to me. I clearly like him and I wouldn’t have interest to chat guys that late if I had no interest.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I type on here at night asll the time-doesn't mean I'm trying to pants everyone I talk to at 2 am does it.
I was under the impression that was your intention...
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I was under the impression that was your intention...
I already got into my ex's pants, and my current ladies pants, I don't need more.
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He clearly carries our conversation and sends longish texts. He seems to like to talking to me. I clearly like him and I wouldn’t have interest to chat guys that late if I had no interest.
I type to several women late at night other than my girlfriend. Doesn't mean I'm interested in bumping uglies with them :lol:
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My question was does he probably see me more than a friend?
You seem to have answered your own question, although it is still an assumption.

I speak to many people late at night, but it doesn’t mean they like me!
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I already got into my ex's pants, and my current ladies pants, I don't need more.
You mean lady's or ladies? huh
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You mean lady's or ladies? huh
plural.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Some people just stay up late - even if they have work the next day. I'll sometimes still be chatting with my mates at 2-4am if I can't sleep or I'm super engaged in something. It means nothing.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
plural.
Ooh.. I was under the impression it was singular..
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A lot of guys sleep after 1am. I'm a good boy since I sleep at 12pm.
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ooh.. I was under the impression it was singular..
Not anymore it's not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.43%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.96%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (266)
48.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.29%

Watched Threads