How can I get an A/B in the Unit 4 Edexcel Chemistry IAL exam?

Watch
bgdlph081004
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need this grade to enter uni with good grades pls any advice. Revision methods, tricks... whatever can help. Many thanks
twinklestar123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bgdlph081004)
I need this grade to enter uni with good grades pls any advice. Revision methods, tricks... whatever can help. Many thanks
I know I might not be the best help but Quizlet bumped my C grades to A*s for business and economics however I would say make your own sets don't use others as it could be quite confusing
Also only use the write and the flashcards because if you use the learn option then you will only get the answer right if you write the answer word for word but if u use the write option then you can click over-ride I'm correct
Hope this helped and good luck for your exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.37%
October 2021 (214)
45.05%
November 2021 (54)
11.37%
December 2021 (62)
13.05%
January 2021 (54)
11.37%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.63%