A Level Maths (Edexcel) certificates

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Who else got their 2021 certificate today?
_Rusty_
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Who else got their 2021 certificate today?
yesterday
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chris01928)
yesterday
What grade did u get
_Rusty_
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
What grade did u get
A*:woo:
Wbu?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yh got mine like couple hours ago. They proper dragged the waiting time... I’m still waiting for OCR to pattern me my certificates smh
Anonymous #1
A*:woo:
Wbu?
Well done!
grade C
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well done!
grade C
Well done, importantly did you get what you need?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
How do I get mine?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Yh got mine like couple hours ago. They proper dragged the waiting time... I’m still waiting for OCR to pattern me my certificates smh
what grade did you get?
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How do I get mine?
I got mine posted to me
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what grade did you get?

A*.... although it feels a bit like meh.. considering the inflation this year, I still worked my butt off for it so it’s relieving.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A*.... although it feels a bit like meh.. considering the inflation this year, I still worked my butt off for it so it’s relieving.
idk about you but I sat locked papers with the teacher using those grades as my evidence. I sat 10 papers for maths. You definitely deserved it
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
idk about you but I sat locked papers with the teacher using those grades as my evidence. I sat 10 papers for maths. You definitely deserved it

yeah, we sat locked papers too. We sat like 12 papers? They were newer problem solve-y type questions. I do think I deserve the grade tbh, with the amount of practice questions and past papers I did before hand... it was all crazy ngl lol
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yeah, we sat locked papers too. They were newer problem solve-y type questions. I do think I deserve the grade tbh, with the amount of practice questions and past papers I did before hand... it was all crazy ngl lol
Mate you're saying you don't think you deserve it because you revised :laugh:
Give yourself credit
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Mate you're saying you don't think you deserve it because you revised :laugh:
Give yourself credit

yeah, I’m saying I do think that I deserve my grade man lol... I’m just saying that with the inflation this year, it just ruins the fun and knowing that you’re not in the minority who actually achieves A*’s is just kind of like... underwhelming? I do know there were no better alternatives though, and I do wish we had a normal year
Anonymous #1
Well done, importantly did you get what you need?
Yes!
Anonymous #1
Yeah igy. Well done though! Smashed it x
Anonymous #1
How do I get mine?
I got my via post, did you attend a sixth form college/college?
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yeah, I’m saying I do think that I deserve my grade man lol... I’m just saying that with the inflation this year, it just ruins the fun and knowing that you’re not in the minority who actually achieves A*’s is just kind of like... underwhelming? I do know there were no better alternatives though, and I do wish we had a normal year
How much did it go up by?
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How much did it go up by?

Like 50% more A/A*’s grades. I don’t know specifically for maths though, I’ll check
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads