Business studies GCSE

Watch
jess2006
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I need some help with GCSE business studies please. I have my mocks next week and currently working at a grade 2. I need some help with exam technique and how to structure/write your answer.
Shahdd
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jess2006)
Hi, I need some help with GCSE business studies please. I have my mocks next week and currently working at a grade 2. I need some help with exam technique and how to structure/write your answer.
What is it exactly what you need help with ?
jess2006
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Shahdd)
What is it exactly what you need help with ?
I'm unsure of how to like structure your answers does that make sense?
Shahdd
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jess2006)
I'm unsure of how to like structure your answers does that make sense?
Whats the question, I might be able to help . Put a picture of write out the question and I will help u structure it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (41)
23.7%
Note taking apps (5)
2.89%
Flashcards (31)
17.92%
Revision guides (5)
2.89%
Past papers (85)
49.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.47%

Watched Threads