How long does it take to get a decision?

Watch
Tessah12
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

How long does it take to get an unconditional offer after submitting the documents for the conditional offer, please? Many thanks.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tessah12)
Hi,

How long does it take to get an unconditional offer after submitting the documents for the conditional offer, please? Many thanks.
No set timetable - different for each Uni and each course.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

You would need to ask the uni in question as processing times vary wildly and they will be prioritising offer making at this stage.
Tessah12
Rep:
Thank you! This is for January intake and I have checked with them but every week I just get told they will update me soon. Not having a definitive timeline is stressing me out.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Which Uni / course?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! This is for January intake and I have checked with them but every week I just get told they will update me soon. Not having a definitive timeline is stressing me out.
I can understand the concern for a Jan start date. I'd suggest ringing them to see if that prompts them a bit more.
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Which Uni / course?
Wild guess, Coventry. Lot's of posts about them quite slow with admin type stuff.
Tessah12
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Which Uni / course?
Thanks for your previous reply. I'll give it a week and see how it goes. It's MSc Cyber Security at Northumbria.
Tessah12
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
I can understand the concern for a Jan start date. I'd suggest ringing them to see if that prompts them a bit more.
Thank you. I'll try that if I don't hear from them by next week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.11%
October 2021 (227)
44.86%
November 2021 (60)
11.86%
December 2021 (65)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
11.86%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.5%