The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why is medium not an option?
Hmm…thinking of the breast way to answer tits question.
Medium or big, as I like boobs :sexface: Especially when they make a nice pillow :h:
Reply 4
Original post by summerbirdreads
Why is medium not an option?

Idk tbh
I couldn't care less about boob size
Original post by Anonymous
Idk tbh

I'll go with medium then.. I don't like too big because it doesn't look good and my ex had too small and that wasn't nice :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by summerbirdreads
I'll go with medium then.. I don't like too big because it doesn't look good and my ex had too small and that wasn't nice :tongue:

What would you class as medium?
What would you class as medium?

Idk.. I would class mine as medium but generally boobs that are not too big but not flat chested either.
Small
Why?

Hi there.
Op I do not know why you ask that question.
Is there a reason?
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there.
Op I do not know why you ask that question.
Is there a reason?

Yeah I’m an A cup and I just was curious to know if people actually preferred an A Cup, a C or a D or above
Reply 12
A cup for sure...lmao. Nah, I really don't care.
I don’t really care about their boob size.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Hmm…thinking of the breast way to answer tits question.

PRSOM, this cracked me up way more than it should have :laugh:
Reply 15
Yeah I’m an A cup and I just was curious to know if people actually preferred an A Cup, a C or a D or above

That's a bit like asking whether someone likes a succulent peach or a juicy orange. They may like both, or they may have a different preference at different times according to other factors eg: ripeness, variety etc.

I suspect very few people have just one preference.
Original post by meddad
That's a bit like asking whether someone likes a succulent peach or a juicy orange. They may like both, or they may have a different preference at different times according to other factors eg: ripeness, variety etc.

I suspect very few people have just one preference.

Very true, I’ve just been feeling self conscious lately
Boobs are boobs

Oh okay
Londonmyst would say different people have different tastes.
Some men would not mind your boobs size. Others would find yours to small, therefore would not want to be with you. Does that make those men not worth it, shallow? No. They have their preferences. The same way most women prefer to be with taller men, muscular men, men with big pen!s and will not even consider a short man, a skinny man or a man with small pen!s.
We are human beings. We are visual creatures.
Honestly, I do not know what an A, C,D cup like. At least not if can not see it. Boobs are not the thing for me when it comes to women. I just like thick women. Wether she has big ones or small, I do not actually take that into consideration.
Like this?

Latest

Trending

Trending