Would you rather date a girl with big boobs or small boobs?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why is medium not an option?
Son of the Sea
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hmm…thinking of the breast way to answer tits question.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Medium or big, as I like boobs :sexface: Especially when they make a nice pillow
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Why is medium not an option?
Idk tbh
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I couldn't care less about boob size
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Idk tbh
I'll go with medium then.. I don't like too big because it doesn't look good and my ex had too small and that wasn't nice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I'll go with medium then.. I don't like too big because it doesn't look good and my ex had too small and that wasn't nice
What would you class as medium?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What would you class as medium?
Idk.. I would class mine as medium but generally boobs that are not too big but not flat chested either.
Magn26847
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Small
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why?
Hi there.
Op I do not know why you ask that question.
Is there a reason?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there.
Op I do not know why you ask that question.
Is there a reason?
Yeah I’m an A cup and I just was curious to know if people actually preferred an A Cup, a C or a D or above
Ash95x
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A cup for sure...lmao. Nah, I really don't care.
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
I don’t really care about their boob size.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Hmm…thinking of the breast way to answer tits question.
PRSOM, this cracked me up way more than it should have :laugh:
meddad
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I’m an A cup and I just was curious to know if people actually preferred an A Cup, a C or a D or above
That's a bit like asking whether someone likes a succulent peach or a juicy orange. They may like both, or they may have a different preference at different times according to other factors eg: ripeness, variety etc.

I suspect very few people have just one preference.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by meddad)
That's a bit like asking whether someone likes a succulent peach or a juicy orange. They may like both, or they may have a different preference at different times according to other factors eg: ripeness, variety etc.

I suspect very few people have just one preference.
Very true, I’ve just been feeling self conscious lately
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Boobs are boobs
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh okay
Londonmyst would say different people have different tastes.
Some men would not mind your boobs size. Others would find yours to small, therefore would not want to be with you. Does that make those men not worth it, shallow? No. They have their preferences. The same way most women prefer to be with taller men, muscular men, men with big pen!s and will not even consider a short man, a skinny man or a man with small pen!s.
We are human beings. We are visual creatures.
Honestly, I do not know what an A, C,D cup like. At least not if can not see it. Boobs are not the thing for me when it comes to women. I just like thick women. Wether she has big ones or small, I do not actually take that into consideration.
concernedLMAO
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Both at the same time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads