Kpop Chat

Watch
JiminiesJamsAlex
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone wanna talk kpop or rp kpop?
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why would you rp kpop o.O
JiminiesJamsAlex
Rep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
Why would you rp kpop o.O
Wdym?
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JiminiesJamsAlex)
Wdym?
I mean exactly what I wrote :cyber:
JiminiesJamsAlex
Rep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
I mean exactly what I wrote :cyber:
I don't know what you mean by 'WHY'?
Last edited by JiminiesJamsAlex; 1 month ago
shana.17jk
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ive been summoneddd.

what kpop bands do you like?
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Moved to Music
JiminiesJamsAlex
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shana.17jk)
ive been summoneddd.

what kpop bands do you like?
Uhm mostly any boy group. I do like a little bit of girl groups. Sorry I have been busy with school
jaesix
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
whats rp kpop 💀 this is the first time i’ve heard about it and im concerned
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jaesix)
whats rp kpop 💀 this is the first time i’ve heard about it and im concerned
I'm HOPING they mean pretending to be in a company, not actually roleplaying with real people...
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
I'm HOPING they mean pretending to be in a company, not actually roleplaying with real people...
I wish that was the case but I’ve seen the latter get thrown around a decent ton on TSR so my hopes aren’t exactly bright here.
jaesix
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
second option was the first thing that came to my mind unfortunately 😭
jaesix
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
I wish that was the case but I’ve seen the latter get thrown around a decent ton on TSR so my hopes aren’t exactly bright here.
on tsr??? i was thinking it’d be on somewhere like discord or something oh god
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
oh... dear

Why would you even want to be under that regime for fun as an RP (not shade at the actual artists) 💀💀
Last edited by AmIReallyHere; 4 weeks ago
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jaesix)
on tsr??? i was thinking it’d be on somewhere like discord or something oh god
It probably happens on other social medias as well but I wouldn’t know since I don’t use them. Some people just have weird tastes, subjectively.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.29%
October 2021 (83)
47.43%
November 2021 (17)
9.71%
December 2021 (28)
16%
January 2021 (15)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
10.29%