Exeter offer spreadsheet 2022

Watch
destinydb
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone seen the exeter spreadsheet for this year? particularly, law admissions.
dolcie000
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by destinydb)
Has anyone seen the exeter spreadsheet for this year? particularly, law admissions.
didn't know there was one haha but I got an offer of ABB for exeter law last tuesday
Lexie Munro
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dolcie000)
didn't know there was one haha but I got an offer of ABB for exeter law last tuesday
I've submitted my UCAS to Exeter for Law and still haven't got a response yet, does that mean I haven't got in?!
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello Lexie Munro,

The University operates a ‘gathered field’ procedure whereby applications received between September and January will be considered but a decision may not be conveyed until the middle of May. Where this procedure is operated, candidates will be informed accordingly.

Whilst the majority of our decisions will be gathered field, we may decide to release a small number of offers early for exceptionally well-qualified candidates who fall within the highest tiers, or those with other special circumstances.

Decisions on applications submitted by the January UCAS deadline will normally be made by the middle of May. On occasion it is not however possible for us to make all decisions by this date and it may take a little longer where we have applications (received by the January UCAS equal consideration deadline) where information is required to make a decision, interviews are taking place, or application numbers have increased.

In short do not worry- it will take a while to hear back from us but we will certainly give your application full consideration and get back to you as soon as we can.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lexie Munro)
I've submitted my UCAS to Exeter for Law and still haven't got a response yet, does that mean I haven't got in?!
nope i'm sure you'll get in - i'm from cornwall (exeter uni target area), contextual, and did the exeter uni outreach programme so that's probably why it was so quick
destinydb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by dolcie000)
omg! what are your grades/predictions!! congrats!!
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by destinydb)
omg! what are your grades/predictions!! congrats!!
my predicted grades are A*A*A thank you x
Kei Maesa
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
congrats! how did u manage tho since req is A*AA I believe. I want to apply for llb in Exeter but my predicted is ABB
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kei Maesa)
congrats! how did u manage tho since req is A*AA I believe. I want to apply for llb in Exeter but my predicted is ABB
yes it is, i am predicted A*A*A but received a law offer of ABB because I am contextual and have completed a uni of exeter outreach programme, hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (69)
21.97%
Note taking apps (6)
1.91%
Flashcards (63)
20.06%
Revision guides (18)
5.73%
Past papers (146)
46.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (12)
3.82%

Watched Threads