The Student Room Group

Cambridge Computer Science 2022

I received an interview for computer science a few days ago and today received my admission test results (TMUA). I've found out I did very badly on that assessment and only scored 3.3, the average is 6.5.
I just want to know if they've chosen to interview me to reject me later... thats what it felt like last year.
Reply 1
Original post by GeorgeJC
I received an interview for computer science a few days ago and today received my admission test results (TMUA). I've found out I did very badly on that assessment and only scored 3.3, the average is 6.5.
I just want to know if they've chosen to interview me to reject me later... thats what it felt like last year.

I think they only interviewed those who actually have a chance in Cambridge. I applied for engineering and I already got rejected for the interview so I guess you have a chance to sort of compensate your admission test with your interview.
Reply 2
Does anyone know when the latest TMUA 2021 Paper1 and Paper2 will be released? So that we can check our answers, and may be learn from our mistakes. Any advice will be most appreciated.
Reply 3
Original post by GeorgeJC

What a level UCAS PREDICTIONS did u get at end of year 12/start of year 13

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending