The Student Room Group

Unit 6 Principles of Management Pre-Release 2022

I havent seen anyone create this so I created it for the pre-release for unit 6 which is coming out tomorrow.

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got the pre-release today?
Reply 2
Original post by DeItaReality
Anyone got the pre-release today?

Hi. Yes i have
Original post by aimees117
Hi. Yes i have

What is it about? I haven't got mine yet.
Has any one made any substantial notes on the pre release so far, like main topics and things to focus on?
Original post by Bwb311020
Has any one made any substantial notes on the pre release so far, like main topics and things to focus on?

I'm on the same position as you and trying to find out some of the issues and what are the main topics that is likely to come up.
Would anyone be able to send me a link or a copy of this case study? Thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by DeItaReality
I'm on the same position as you and trying to find out some of the issues and what are the main topics that is likely to come up.

do you want to exchange socials and discuss this because i have no idea how to approach this. all i can see is that itll ask how does the fachetti group motivate employees
What are the issues within the business?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Whats everyones view about the culture of the fachetti group. I can’t wrap my head around it.
Reply 10
Hi where can I access a the example for the fachetti group as the link don’t work. Is it possible if you can send the example of the fachetti group exam so I have an idea how to structure and what to include.
Original post by M h7860
Hi where can I access a the example for the fachetti group as the link don’t work. Is it possible if you can send the example of the fachetti group exam so I have an idea how to structure and what to include.

5E0D002D-A14F-4513-BC2F-9B46137833AE.png
does anyone know the main issues for the fachetti group case study ?
I think the main issue is definitely conflict and the management style used by Sunny. Also employees coming from the restaurant need training and need to be motivated because they are all leaving and they are basically terrified by Sunny.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by valentina02
i think the main issue is definitely conflict and the management style used by sunny. Also employees coming from the restaurant need training and need to be motivated because they are all leaving and they are basically terrified by sunny.

wld you mind sending me the copy of the notes ,mock and exam structure kindly
Send me too pls <3
Original post by M h7860

Hi, could you me or list here how the structure should be like please
Original post by aqa analyst
wld you mind sending me the copy of the notes ,mock and exam structure kindly

could you send it to me too? my exam is tomorrow
Does anybody know a solution for staff turnover
Original post by ariana7659
Does anybody know a solution for staff turnover

stand alone targets which will reduce conflict and resentment between staff

Quick Reply

Latest