This discussion is closed.
username5873693
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am 5'6 and 11 stone, that's meant to be overweight but don't think I look it?
username5873693
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Name:  32919.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  23.1 KB
username5873693
Rep:
Or am I in denial lol?
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jennyg99)
Or am I in denial lol?
I’d say you’re in denial. A troll wouldn’t admit they’re a troll, after all.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Your BMI is 24.7 which is .3 to the overweight boundary so you could lose a few kilos. The fact that you use stone to measure weight bothers me more tbh why do people still use it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Nooo, bmi isn’t always accurate!! Big bones, muscle, genetics, general body shape etc can all make your bmi higher !!
username5873693
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
I’d say you’re in denial. A troll wouldn’t admit they’re a troll, after all.
Sorry what? Lmao
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Front views don’t provide accurate depth perception, so a side view might be better to assess whether you have excess fat in your stomach and other areas.
tyegxulder_
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Your BMI is 24.7 which is .3 to the overweight boundary so you could lose a few kilos. The fact that you use stone to measure weight bothers me more tbh why do people still use it.
The fact you say weight and not mass bothers me more.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
If day measuring your waist size/ hip size would be more effective but honestly if you don’t think you look big then that’s fine! You’re clearly not obese or anything and if you’re active and healthy then don’t overthink it
PossiblyNotGod
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well, you don't look fat or chubby, it's clearly all in ur thighs ima assume that ain't mostly muscle.
Last edited by PossiblyNotGod; 1 month ago
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tyegxulder_)
The fact you say weight and not mass bothers me more.
Pounds get used as a unit of force so idk how to classify stone
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PossiblyNotGod)
Well, you don't look fat or chubby, it's clearly all in ur thighs ima assume that ain't mostly muscle.
Her thighs aren’t even big though !!
PossiblyNotGod
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Her thighs aren’t even big though !!
11 stone ain't that big lol but comparatively, they are. Also, I just checked and it says 11 stone is a healthy weight for 5 foot 6 it's just on the edge.
Last edited by PossiblyNotGod; 1 month ago
username5873693
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Don’t act oblivious. This isn’t the first time where a new user comes in and makes a thread asking “am I overweight” just to then send a ‘sexy’ female to attract the rest of TSR. Note that the troll is less obvious at first glance as the question could seem genuine but seeing this repeated many times is just ridiculous. It’s also always new accounts that does this as well.
Hahahaha. Why are you so bothered? Triggered much! Jesus christ get a life.

I asked because I'm feeling insecure about my weight and wanted honest options from strangers and not just friends who will always say "you're fine".

You're weird.
username5873693
Rep:
(Original post by PossiblyNotGod)
11 stone ain't that big lol but comparatively, they are. Also, I just checked and it says 11 stone is a healthy weight for 5 foot 6 it's just on the edge.
Yeah it's the "just on the edge" that triggers me lol. Thank you for your input
username5873693
Rep:
Nooo, bmi isn’t always accurate!! Big bones, muscle, genetics, general body shape etc can all make your bmi higher !!
Thank you!
username5873693
Rep:
If day measuring your waist size/ hip size would be more effective but honestly if you don’t think you look big then that’s fine! You’re clearly not obese or anything and if you’re active and healthy then don’t overthink it
Aw thank you
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
Hahahaha. Why are you so bothered? Triggered much! Jesus christ get a life.

I asked because I'm feeling insecure about my weight and wanted honest options from strangers and not just friends who will always say "you're fine".

You're weird.
Being triggered implies there’s content that should exasperate me, which there isn’t. Calling someone a troll ≠ being triggered, but I guess that is an easy mentality to follow.

“honest opinions” is what I just said. I never stated that those who reply to said troll threads give a fake opinion; they don’t.

I mean, I’m not the one on a new account asking people if I’m overweight but you do you.
Goodbye.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Name:  32919.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  23.1 KB
No, I'd say you're cute. Definitely not overweight but losing a bit of weight could do wonders for u (not that u need to) just better to uno. Overall I wouldn't be worried about it too much unless you're eating rlly badly and not exercising at all (0 minutes per week). If you're exercising and eating decently (not strict diet but not junk 24/7 u look good)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads