The Student Room Group

GCSE Y11 2021 mocks

Hi! Has anyone done their Year 11 mocks yet? If yes, what papers did you get for mocks for Edexcel math and aqa sciences?

Many thanks :smile:
Original post by Afif Hossain
Hi! Has anyone done their Year 11 mocks yet? If yes, what papers did you get for mocks for Edexcel math and aqa sciences?

Hey there! I'm currently in Yr 11 and we just finished our 2 weeks worth of mocks. So for the Maths paper, we did the set of 3 exams and if you go to the Pearson Edexcel website, we did the June 2018 Higher Tier Papers 1-3 ( it should be in a zip file so if you download that it should come up as PDFs).

For Sciences, however, my school tailored it to be questions from previous papers so some of the questions I did recognise as I had seen them in the previous papers but yeah they bunched specific questions relating to the topics they would assess us on. Hope this helps and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask me! (✿◡‿◡)
Original post by lattae :p
Hey there! I'm currently in Yr 11 and we just finished our 2 weeks worth of mocks. So for the Maths paper, we did the set of 3 exams and if you go to the Pearson Edexcel website, we did the June 2018 Higher Tier Papers 1-3 ( it should be in a zip file so if you download that it should come up as PDFs).

For Sciences, however, my school tailored it to be questions from previous papers so some of the questions I did recognise as I had seen them in the previous papers but yeah they bunched specific questions relating to the topics they would assess us on. Hope this helps and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask me! (✿◡‿◡)

Thank you very much! Strange that your school made you guys sit 2018 paper as it is publicly available lol. Thank you btw! :smile:
Thank you very much! Strange that your school made you guys sit 2018 paper as it is publicly available lol. Thank you btw! :smile:

Of course, no worries! Yeah, I thought the same thing too but I believe they are going to give us the 2019 and 2020 mocks in future terms as the November mocks were the first mocks we have done in Year 11!
Original post by minod
hy x i just found 2020 past papers for aqa science

lol had done them in may/june mocks. Any 2021?
Reply 5

nope xx
Reply 6

hy xx du have any 2020 pat paper for history medicine through time and civil rights??
Reply 7

I had maths yesterday and the paper was June 2020 (higher)
Bio paper one and physics paper two (also combined higher) were both the June 2020 papers but it also depends on if Ur school will use may or November or maybe even 2019 :smile:
Reply 8

Yeah i just did maths Edexcel 2021 Paper 1. Im still in shock tbh 😭😭😭. Its the way i walked into the exam hall so confident that itll be 2020 but it was 2021. Im shattered i tell you 😭😭. If anyone has the 2021 math paper 2 PLEASE send them to me. 🙏
does anyone know the 2021 resit inspector calls question. if so can u send it to me. pleaseeee
Reply 14
Original post by minod
tqsm xxx

np
Reply 15
Original post by minod
hy x tis website is nt working can you please snd again

sure lemme send it again

Quick Reply

Latest