a level chemistry opinions

Watch
pyruvatebabe
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how are you finding chemistry?
aliaa03
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
cried after every lesson in year 12, but eventually it got better
tptp123
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
found y12 quite hard but absolutely loved y13! the topics get harder but for me it became way easier to understand since y13 topics just expand on y12. I was getting Cs and Ds in y12 but ended up with an A
Sssdssshsgsgssbs
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have not passed one chemistry test which is upsetting
aliaa03
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tptp123)
found y12 quite hard but absolutely loved y13! the topics get harder but for me it became way easier to understand since y13 topics just expand on y12. I was getting Cs and Ds in y12 but ended up with an A
any revision tips / advice ? 😭
tptp123
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
any revision tips / advice ? 😭
i'm sure uve heard this a million times but past papers will save ur grade. once I stopped taking notes my grades improved. Also use chemrevise and notes on PMT. instead of notes, I made a poster for every topic. also try to be ahead of ur class so what u do in lesson acts as revision. in y12 i'd go to lesson and leave not knowing anything so it was pretty much a waste of time.
_ellielouise
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pyruvatebabe)
how are you finding chemistry?
it was going well , i got As in all of my tests so far in year 12 and i have just finished my end of term exam and i got a C Any revision tips are useful, i’m really good at remembering information for end of year topic tests but when it comes to bigger exams i just don’t seem to remember anything .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
7.3%
October 2021 (179)
45.09%
November 2021 (42)
10.58%
December 2021 (53)
13.35%
January 2021 (44)
11.08%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (38)
9.57%