The Student Room Group

Nat 5 English RUAE

Has anyone done the horrible histories nat 5 ruae paper? If so can you send a picture/tell me the answers. Many Thanks
Original post by Sophia Najib
Has anyone done the horrible histories nat 5 ruae paper? If so can you send a picture/tell me the answers. Many Thanks

What year was the past paper?
I am guessing, because there is more than one post on it, it has been rumoured to be a potential papers for prelims this year

If it is you are not doing yourself any favours trying to cheat. If you get caught it could invalidate all your prelims.

It also doesn't give you the experience of going into an exam blind to learn from before the real thing. Focus your efforts on revising RUAE techniques instead.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by BlackLab
I am guessing, because there is more than one post on it, it has been rumoured to be a potential papers for prelims this year

If it is you are not doing yourself any favours trying to cheat. If you get caught it could invalidate all your prelims.

It also doesn't give you the experience of going into an exam blind to learn from before the real thing. Focus your efforts on revising RUAE techniques instead

Em...We already done that for our test in English so it's definitely not in the Prelim and l just want to know the answer structure.So don't worry im not cheating:smile:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending