Yay or Nay: Terry's Chocolate Orange... Mayonnaise??

Watch
Poll: Yay or Nay: Terry's Chocolate Orange... Mayonnaise??
Yay (7)
13.73%
Nay (44)
86.27%
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yep, you read it right. Terry's Chocolate Orange Mayo is apparently making it's debut, made by Heinz: https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/shopp...e-25584760.amp - looks like it's limited edition!

Now I'm one for not being picky with food and loving pretty much all food, but I'm just not sure about this. I'm not even sure how someone thought this up. However I would definitely try it!

Yay or Nay would you try it?

If you have tried it then yay or nay what's the verdict?

Name:  0_Heinz-Seriously-Good-Terrys-Chocolate-Orange-Mayo.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  52.7 KB
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Ah looks like it's a competition to be in with a chance of winning one of 200 jars made: https://heinztohome.co.uk/pages/win-a-choc-orange-mayo

Would you enter? Would you want to try it?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My ultimate nightmare before Christmas. :afraid:
I'm allergic to orange along with citric acid and don't eat mayo.
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly experience any higher levels of negativity towards the Heinz product range. :yucky:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
My ultimate nightmare before Christmas. :afraid:
I'm allergic to orange along with citric acid and don't eat mayo.
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly experience any higher levels of negativity towards the Heinz product range. :yucky:
:rofl:

Oh no! Actual nightmare for you then!

Haha is that because they all contain citric acid or for another reason?
username4522078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Absolutely God damn nay.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94)
Absolutely God damn nay.
:lol:

Not even a little taste to see what it's like? :giggle:
username4522078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
:lol:

Not even a little taste to see what it's like? :giggle:
No, good lord, Marmite reminds me of spam, in that it seems like something people only really consumed during the war because they ran out of ration stamps and that's all they had access to.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94)
No, good lord, Marmite reminds me of spam, in that it seems like something people only really consumed during the war because they ran out of ration stamps and that's all they had access to.
Marmite or mayo? But yeah I get what you mean

I'm not sure orange marmite is a thing... yet :eek:
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:rofl:

Oh no! Actual nightmare for you then!

Haha is that because they all contain citric acid or for another reason?
Most of those products do contain citric acid or some citrus fruit.
But also dreadful smell and taste too, particularly from Heinz.
I particularly dread seeing/smelling all baked beans, regardless of whether in a can accompanied by tomato sauce. :puke:
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
they should also make mayonnaise chocolate bars :drool:
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I love Terry's Chocolate Orange...

Or do I?

This horror show is making me question everything. :afraid:
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m scared for the person who voted yay :afraid:
ReadingMum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nay, nay and thrice nay! I don't like chocolate much, like chocolate and and any fruit even less, and don't like mayo either
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Idk what is worse this or their ketchup ice cream or their barbeque sauce ice cream... is Heinz okay? I bet the next thing they're gonna make is chocolate mayonnaise marmite.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Idk what is worse this or their ketchup ice cream or their barbeque sauce ice cream... is Heinz okay? I bet the next thing they're gonna make is chocolate mayonnaise marmite.
PRSOM.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
The internet knows that I've been looking at dodgy food combos. Look what just showed up... :eek:

Name:  Screenshot_20211201-172451_Facebook.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  180.9 KB
Attached files
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I didn't know that they existed... oh my :lol: someone is having very odd cravings
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I didn't know that they existed... oh my :lol: someone is having very odd cravings
My friend tricked me into eating the bbq ice cream.. not an experience I want to relive ever.. at least these **** are limited.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by the bear)
they should also make mayonnaise chocolate bars :drool:
:shock:

Would it be solid or just sort of fall apart? Or would it be a combo of mayo and chocolate? :lol:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by BlinkyBill)
I love Terry's Chocolate Orange...

Or do I?

This horror show is making me question everything. :afraid:
Has it ruined Terry's Chocolate Oranges for you now? If so, if you get any for Christmas then please send them my way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads