Paramedic science 2022!!!!

Watch
ismalserrai
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone got any interview tips for paramedic science 2022? Or anyone got any offers/interviews?

I'm applying for UEA, Bristol (UWE) (got an interview), Plymouth, Nottingham Trent, and Anglia Ruskin
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ismalserrai)
Anyone got any interview tips for paramedic science 2022? Or anyone got any offers/interviews?

I'm applying for UEA, Bristol (UWE) (got an interview), Plymouth, Nottingham Trent, and Anglia Ruskin
Hi ismalserrai

Saw you're applying to study paramedic science here at UEA so just wanted to just say hello and wish you all the best! If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich please do feel free to let me know. Good luck with your applications!

Best wishes,
Danielle
Film and Television Studies
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

UWE is a really good interview and everyone says it’s more like an informal friendly chat rather than an interview. Just be prepared with all possible questions. Know the uni facilities and TEF rating so you can say why you want to go to that particular uni. Be relaxed and best of luck 🤞
Milosam124
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied for uea, ljmu, qmu, sgul and bcu. So far I’ve got an interview for ljmu Wednesday and uea on 17th. Good luck with any interviews you have
ismalserrai
Rep:
(Original post by Milosam124)
I’ve applied for uea, ljmu, qmu, sgul and bcu. So far I’ve got an interview for ljmu Wednesday and uea on 17th. Good luck with any interviews you have
how long did uea take to get back to you , been waiting a few weeks
Milosam124
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They received my application on the Friday and offered me an email on the Monday
alc21
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Hey,

I had my interview today for paramedic science with UWE, when is your interview?

wishing you the best of luck ☺️
5thchild
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alc21)
Hey,

I had my interview today for paramedic science with UWE, when is your interview?

Did you enjoy it. It was my daughters favourite interview last year and she received an unconditional offer within 24 hours. She is now a first year student there. Best of luck
alc21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 5thchild)
Did you enjoy it. It was my daughters favourite interview last year and she received an unconditional offer within 24 hours. She is now a first year student there. Best of luck
Thank you ☺️

I was so nervous, but I think it went okay! The lady that interviewed me was really lovely and put me at ease.

How is your daughter getting on?
5thchild
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alc21)
Thank you ☺️

I was so nervous, but I think it went okay! The lady that interviewed me was really lovely and put me at ease.

How is your daughter getting on?
Loving the course and just had her first placements with the fire brigade and patient transport. She is at Wallscourt halls and loves it
alc21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 5thchild)
Loving the course and just had her first placements with the fire brigade and patient transport. She is at Wallscourt halls and loves it
Ahh I’m really glad she’s enjoying it, it’s nice to hear some feedback as I don’t know anyone that’s done paramedic science at UWE.

I’ll be living at home if I get in, as I’m a mature student.

Did your daughter have much experience when she got offered an unconditional?
5thchild
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alc21)
Ahh I’m really glad she’s enjoying it, it’s nice to hear some feedback as I don’t know anyone that’s done paramedic science at UWE.

I’ll be living at home if I get in, as I’m a mature student.

Did your daughter have much experience when she got offered an unconditional?
I don’t think it was the experience that got her the unconditional, that would have just gone towards the offer. It was the fact she had achieved grades as she was on a gap year and was working as a carer in the community. But she also had done 6 months of volunteering one afternoon a week on the cardiac ward when she was 17
Last edited by 5thchild; 1 month ago
ismalserrai
Rep:
(Original post by alc21)
Hey,

Mine is on 14th of Jan, can't wait for it but very stressed
alc21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Mine is on 14th of Jan, can't wait for it but very stressed
Don’t be stressed, it’s a 1 to 1 chat and felt quite informal and relaxed, you’ll be ok!

I had my interview on Tuesday and had my conditional offer today!

Got my fingers crossed for you ☺️
Eli Kaufman 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Have u heard bakc from BCU
Eli Kaufman 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
how long did uea take to get back to you , been waiting a few weeks
(Original post by Milosam124)
Have u heard back from BCU
Eli Kaufman 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Milosam124
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Eli Kaufman 1)
No I haven’t heard back yet
lishyhx
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Im applying to Bradford, Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam, Bolton and UCLan. Ive got 3 interview offers from the latter 3. I have an interview on the 5th of January. Hopefully it goes well
5thchild
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lishyhx)
Im applying to Bradford, Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam, Bolton and UCLan. Ive got 3 interview offers from the latter 3. I have an interview on the 5th of January. Hopefully it goes well
Best of luck, are they online or in person?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.33%
October 2021 (256)
44.99%
November 2021 (68)
11.95%
December 2021 (72)
12.65%
January 2021 (73)
12.83%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (46)
8.08%