The Student Room Group

Deloitte Legal BrightStart Apprenticeship Applicants 2022

Hey,

Anyone else applying for the Deloitte legal division BrightStart apprenticeship? I am really keen to connect with others in the same boat.
I completed my job simulation last week. Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by Student_367282
I completed my job simulation last week. Has anyone heard back yet?Ah

Ah nice! I've recently started the application process and will be completing the virtual assessment bit later today. Let's keep each other updated though! Wishing you the best of luck.
I just completed the job simulation. Has anyone heard anything back
Original post by guccislipper
I just completed the job simulation. Has anyone heard anything back

No - And I did it 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back?
Hi, I'm applying for it too :smile: I just did the virtual assessment today though so it'll probably take a while before they get back to me
Reply 7
Hello! I just completed the job simulation, has anyone heard back?
hey - has anyone heard back? I was on hold for quite a while, and was recently rejected from KPMG. However, I have just noticed that my Deloitte portal now says that my application is currently being assessed.
Reply 9
Original post by a-fLaw-student
hey - has anyone heard back? I was on hold for quite a while, and was recently rejected from KPMG. However, I have just noticed that my Deloitte portal now says that my application is currently being assessed.

I got told a few weeks ago that I passed the video application but my application is on hold since they have progressed other applicants more suited to the role . They said they will get back on March 18th.

What stage of the KPMG one were you rejected from?
hey! I have my final assessment centre on Monday ((: anyone else?
hey! I have my final assessment centre on Monday ((: anyone else?

Also - has anyone already completed the final assessment? how did it go, and what was the outcome?
Hey,

Anyone else applying for the Deloitte legal division BrightStart apprenticeship? I am really keen to connect with others in the same boat.

Hi, can you give me more information on the legal division of the Bright Start Apprenticeship pls? Is it same as the solicitor apprenticeship programme offered by firms?
Original post by Taeraatutta
Hi, can you give me more information on the legal division of the Bright Start Apprenticeship pls? Is it same as the solicitor apprenticeship programme offered by firms?

I'd like to know as well please!!
Basically yeah
Original post by blipblopbloop
I'd like to know as well please!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending