What can I do to make a girl like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There's a girl that I have a crush on but she doesn't like me (I don't think) so can I do anything to change her mind?

She is confident and so beautiful, and I'm just quite shy and not handsome at all so she is wayyy out of my league but I like her a lot and don't know what to do? Like I thought about working out more, trying to be more traditionally masculine I guess (i've just been trying to be nice to her and caring and myself I guess but that obvs doesn't work)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If she doesn't like you, you can't make her change her mind. If your best attempt is being nicer, that's not going to cut it - are you not usually nice to people? That said - talk to her, go out of your way for her and the people around her, show her that you're a good person, figure out her interests and learn about them, try to stand out in good ways so she thinks about you more in a good way.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Has she specifically told you she doesn't like you? If not I would say play it cool, start off by greeting each other in the corridor maybe and see how she responds
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There's a girl that I have a crush on but she doesn't like me (I don't think) so can I do anything to change her mind?

She is confident and so beautiful, and I'm just quite shy and not handsome at all so she is wayyy out of my league but I like her a lot and don't know what to do? Like I thought about working out more, trying to be more traditionally masculine I guess (i've just been trying to be nice to her and caring and myself I guess but that obvs doesn't work)
Are you me? XD I am in a similar situation, I have a crush who doesn't like me either, except they are a boy.

Have you gotten the chance to talk to her before? and if so, you can use that as your advantage to get into classes with her more and talk to her. If you have talked to her maybe you should get a crush on a different girl and she might not be worth your time anymore.
skejrjoen
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Looks like you’ve already tried speaking to her and stuff and that she’s not interested
This goes for everyone (although I think you should at least put in some effort to get to know the person first before doing this) either just ask whoever you like out to know for sure or move on. You can’t make someone come to you if they haven’t already. There’s always someone else.
Queenbee1323
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Ngl, working out for a girl, is not going to make her like you. Just be yourself, it will be tiring to try and be someone that you are not. If she doesn't like you and she has said it, then move on
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Plenty of tricks:
  • Do a back-flip in front of her
  • Flex your eyebrows when making eye contact, like Johnny Bravo does
  • Climb through her chimney on Christmas eve
  • Write her a love poem on her bathroom mirror in red lipstick, then sneak out
  • Chop off one of your ears and mail it to her as a religious sacrifice to her divine presence
Ok, I'll stop before my post gets flagged for triggering content.
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
Plenty of tricks:
  • Do a back-flip in front of her
  • Flex your eyebrows when making eye contact, like Johnny Bravo does
  • Climb through her chimney on Christmas eve
  • Write her a love poem on her bathroom mirror in red lipstick, then sneak out
  • Chop off one of your ears and mail it to her as a religious sacrifice to her divine presence
Ok, I'll stop before my post gets flagged for triggering content.
As a girl, if an interested party doesn't backflip, are they even for real?
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
As a girl, if an interested party doesn't backflip, are they even for real?
Nope. Same for me as a guy.
Htx_x346
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just talk to her. Be confident and be kind to her. Don't be judgemental. Good luck
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you’ve clear evidence she doesn’t like you the best bet is to look elsewhere, there no credible way to win a girl over who’s not up for it and trying leads to a whole lot of angst
username5585736
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Be funny, that's all anyone with an obvious flaw can do

Being able to be funny to someone is the precursor to all good friendships/relationships
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
If you’ve clear evidence she doesn’t like you the best bet is to look elsewhere, there no credible way to win a girl over who’s not up for it and trying leads to a whole lot of angst
Well it's not clear, like she hasn't straight out said she doesn't like me or that she wouldn't want to go out with me, but I just have a feeling she doesn't I guess.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by EconomicsStud3nt)
Be funny, that's all anyone with an obvious flaw can do

Being able to be funny to someone is the precursor to all good friendships/relationships
Will do, i'm not that funny though so it might be tricky lol
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well it's not clear, like she hasn't straight out said she doesn't like me or that she wouldn't want to go out with me, but I just have a feeling she doesn't I guess.
Sadly, instinct is usual a fair judge and as you suggest attractive girls tend to have plenty of options. No harm in trying a bit of flirt and seeing if you get any encouragement though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (41)
23.7%
Note taking apps (5)
2.89%
Flashcards (31)
17.92%
Revision guides (5)
2.89%
Past papers (85)
49.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.47%

Watched Threads