The Student Room Group

Stories to cheer me up :)

I got rejected today from uni so can someone lighten me up?
Any stories or same experiences would be good :smile:
It was my first choice so am really gutted :frown:
Aw no I'm so sorry :frown: I know how gutted you must feel. I've been there before too. I also got rejected from my top uni- in fact I got rejected from my top two unis lol. However, whatever uni you end up in I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I currently love my, uni course, love the city I'm living in, and have had such great experiences with some great people so, even though I was sad about being rejected back then, I don't think I'd try again/switch unis/do anything differently even if I had the chance and guaranteed offer at either of the two unis that rejected me. Even though it's really disappointing, it might have been for the best. You never know. It's my personal opinion that everything happens for a reason so stay strong. Try to distract yourself with hobbies or by hanging out with friends and just focus on getting through the last stretch of year 13 for now. You can do it!! Good luck with everything :smile:
Hugs
Original post by sunsetlover321

my cat decided to rip my flashcards up because i didn't give her more treats. i literally walked in with her sitting in a pile of ripped up flashcards.... jokes on her because those flashcards were the ones i messed up.
and no.... i didn't give her the treats :smile:
Reply 4
Aw bud, that sucks, absolutely gutted for ya. Though I’ve never gone to uni or such, I know that pain of wanting to go to a place which is number one for you, then getting rejected. Though i Will say this, a saying someone once told me, and it may help, it may not.

What’s for you, won’t go by you.

Though this is a saying that I, a stranger is saying to you, it may be true. Maybe this is a calling to say that something much greater/better may arise, who knows.
For now though, Sending big hugs and cuddles from Aus to you.
Original post by sunsetlover321

821652f15866e0ec3fca8e564cbf349a.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending