What is the TSR Superuser Group?

Watch
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No idea what it does.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No idea
fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Never heard of it :dontknow: where have you seen this?
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think that it is a private group for TSRs mods, section leaders and former mods & section leaders.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thread has been moved to ‘Help and Announcements’. :yy:
Rep:
(Original post by fish finger fan)
Never heard of it :dontknow: where have you seen this?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups
fish finger fan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hmmm interesting. can honestly say I've never seen that before :no:
04MR17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think it's something boring and technical that got it's name years ago from someone who had a sense of humour
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
I think it's something boring and technical that got it's name years ago from someone who had a sense of humour
:laugh:
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nothing I have ever heard of. Must be for very important users like moderators
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
At my work place my role on a programme is of a 'superuser'. Means nothing much, just that I have access to more features and can change things on the system where some people cant. Correct me of course, but for me I would think a superuser on TSR would have like say the power to ban people, give warnings, move threads to where they need to be, that kind of thing.
Rep:
(Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂)
At my work place my role on a programme is of a 'superuser'. Means nothing much, just that I have access to more features and can change things on the system where some people cant. Correct me of course, but for me I would think a superuser on TSR would have like say the power to ban people, give warnings, move threads to where they need to be, that kind of thing.
The link I gave in this thread allows us to opt-out, meaning we're already superusers. Turning the setting off has no effect though.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂)
That sounds sensible
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Nothing I have ever heard of. Must be for very important users like moderators
i think it means users who are like really good at it ?

:smug:
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Pretty sure its the usergroup that gives the ability to have a coloured usernames, the old subscribers group I believe that is now used for FHs+
Last edited by CoolCavy; 1 month ago
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
No idea
Offtopic but you should have the ability to change the colour of your username (i know you did before you were a FH ironically)
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Offtopic but you should have the ability to change the colour of your username (i know you did before you were a FH ironically)
I did, I kinda miss my coloured name.
Hmm I need to investigate this!
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
i think it means users who are like really good at it ?

:smug:
Well that’s not me then
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Well that’s not me then
:console: practice makes perfect Mum
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Pretty sure it just lets people who have it interact with TSR's CMS to create articles, nothing special at all.
Last edited by Elizabeth II; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
44.38%
November 2021 (59)
11.85%
December 2021 (64)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
12.05%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.63%