The Student Room Group

Problematic friends

You know what, I am absolutely livid! I am gonna isolate myself from "my friends" for a couple weeks. I have been bloody soft on them again. It is when like this, they assume I am all happy but texting them is like my coping mechanism against my severe sadness and loneliness. When people text me first or they reply to my text, it gives this temporary sense of euphoria.

Why can't I let all of my chats be there after a long day of keeping them with myself when all they all they do is seen my messages. I rarely seen anyone's message and respond to it at work, study and when I am doing my chores. It hurts because I am not a boring guy but don't let me down like that especially when we are close friends

Don't you dare tell me that there are better people, no one is better. I spoken to hundreds of people. It is who I talk to. Nice not meeting you if that is what you want to say
Not sure what you're trying to say here OP.
Reply 2
Original post by thomasdao
Not sure what you're trying to say here OP.

I am completely lost. I have nobody left to believe. Not my family, not my friends. NOBODY AT ALL. I deleted a bunch of apps that promotes toxic positivity and I might isolate myself from everyone and go mentally insane. I don't feel happy again
Reply 3
You said you have friends and you message each other. Agree with above though, it's difficult to follow what you are saying beyond that.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
You said you have friends and you message each other. Agree with above though, it's difficult to follow what you are saying beyond that.

Sorry, I was in a very bad state of mind so what I said just got mixed up in translation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending