Ayatj766
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need someone to write me a essay about Jekyll and Hyde how did they use science
Tammie2345524
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You need to learn how to write your own essays.
I did my literature GCSE in 2018 and I absolutely hated Jekyll and Hyde (hated the entire GCSE but I especially disliked that book) but you just need to go through the book and figure out how science is portrayed. Jekyll doesn't listen to anyone and relentlessly continues with his experiment. It goes badly wrong. Lanyon fears the experiment and dies of shock at some point. You obviously need quotes to back up your points (use embedded quotes, don't write something like "the quote ".." shows that...").
You need to connect it to the context of the book - it was written in the Victorian era. People were still overly religious and scared of scientific advancements. Think about how people reacted to Charles Darwin's theory a few decades earlier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (41)
23.7%
Note taking apps (5)
2.89%
Flashcards (31)
17.92%
Revision guides (5)
2.89%
Past papers (85)
49.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.47%

Watched Threads