Post a photo of your Christmas tree!

Watch
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yesterday marked the start of December and often the day that people start to put up their Christmas tree. Was your Christmas tree already up or haven't you even thought about putting up your tree yet?!

Post a photo of your Christmas tree below. Give a rep to those which look awesome

Here's mine :tree: :xmas:

Name:  Screenshot_20211202-123228_Gallery.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  305.6 KB
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Yesterday marked the start of December and often the day that people start to put up their Christmas tree. Was your Christmas tree already up or haven't you even thought about putting up your tree yet?!

Post a photo of your Christmas tree below. Give a rep to those which look awesome

It's so pretty! :eek::heart:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
It's so pretty! :eek::heart:
Thank you! I hadn't realised it looked so awesome with the room light off until I turned the light off to go into another room, came back in before turning the light back on and was like woahhh :lol:
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:gah: love it :daydreaming:
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 month ago
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Chronoscope)
:gah: love it :daydreaming:
Thank you :love:

Have you got a tree up yet? Or do you not have one?
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you :love:

Have you got a tree up yet? Or do you not have one?
I was thinking of getting a fake mini one for my room as it needs some :xmas: cheer in it :awesome: :woo: as I'm not entirely sure if I'm spending Christmas at home this year or if my parents are coming down to visit me at uni, either way I'm not entirely sure if my parents will be in the right headspace to have the fake tree at home this year even if I do it
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 month ago
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Chronoscope)
I was thinking of getting a fake mini one for my room as it needs some :xmas: cheer in it :awesome: :woo: as I'm not entirely sure if I'm spending Christmas at home this year or if my parents are coming down to visit me at uni, either way I'm not entirely sure if my parents will be in the right headspace to have the fake tree at home this year even if I do it
Ooh I've just put our mini one up in our porch along with lights so it can be seen from outside:

Spoiler:
Show

Name:  20211202_165741.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  374.6 KB

Aww I hope they're feeling okay/better soon! :hugs:
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  DSC_3873.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  333.8 KB
i donnae have a tree so u can have this instead
Last edited by Callicious; 1 month ago
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Don’t have one.
Darya.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Our flat has 2, paid for by Aimee’s parents.
Name:  BAFFB017-7FDE-4075-AA74-CB8C31BECD21.jpg.jpeg
Views: 20
Size:  36.9 KB
Last edited by Darya.; 1 month ago
04MR17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Worked really hard on it :broken:

Living my best life :awesome:

Name:  IMG_20211205_112418-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  170.5 KB
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Darya.)
Our flat has 2, paid for by Aimee’s parents.
Name:  BAFFB017-7FDE-4075-AA74-CB8C31BECD21.jpg.jpeg
Views: 20
Size:  36.9 KB
That is a confusing picture.
Do we have an undersized Christmas tree or an oversized bottle of vodka?
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

I hate to say this, but I actually quite like your Christmas tree. The grinch in side me ain’t happy.
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ours is only tiny. Got the nativity set up too.
Name:  DSC_0270.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  94.8 KB
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
I hate to say this, but I actually quite like your Christmas tree. The grinch in side me ain’t happy.
Wow thanks, I'm honoured :lol:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)
Worked really hard on it :broken:

Living my best life :awesome:

Name:  IMG_20211205_112418-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  170.5 KB
PRSOM! :tree:
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wow thanks, I'm honoured :lol:
I can only apologise- it wasn’t the most complimentary compliment, but it’s the best that I can do.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
I can only apologise- it wasn’t the most complimentary compliment, but it’s the best that I can do.
I was mostly being sincere but I realise that my post sounded sarcastic
Noodlzzz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  IMG_3219.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  220.7 KB
When you're a broke ass student, you have to improvise (yes it's a fake bamboo tree)!
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
Name:  IMG_3219.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  220.7 KB
When you're a broke ass student, you have to improvise (yes it's a fake bamboo tree)!
Aww it's so pretty. What a great idea :love:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (67)
12.36%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.01%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.12%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.32%

Watched Threads