The Student Room Group

Post a photo of your Christmas tree!

Yesterday marked the start of December and often the day that people start to put up their Christmas tree. Was your Christmas tree already up or haven't you even thought about putting up your tree yet?!

Post a photo of your Christmas tree below. Give a rep to those which look awesome :biggrin:

Here's mine :tree: :xmas: :biggrin:

Screenshot_20211202-123228_Gallery.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BurstingBubbles
Yesterday marked the start of December and often the day that people start to put up their Christmas tree. Was your Christmas tree already up or haven't you even thought about putting up your tree yet?!

Post a photo of your Christmas tree below. Give a rep to those which look awesome :biggrin:

It's so pretty! :eek::heart:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
It's so pretty! :eek::heart:

Thank you! I hadn't realised it looked so awesome with the room light off until I turned the light off to go into another room, came back in before turning the light back on and was like woahhh :lol:
:gah: love it :daydreaming:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
:gah: love it :daydreaming:

Thank you :love:

Have you got a tree up yet? Or do you not have one? :smile:
Thank you :love:

Have you got a tree up yet? Or do you not have one? :smile:

I was thinking of getting a fake mini one for my room as it needs some :xmas: cheer in it :awesome: :woo: as I'm not entirely sure if I'm spending Christmas at home this year or if my parents are coming down to visit me at uni, either way I'm not entirely sure if my parents will be in the right headspace to have the fake tree at home this year even if I do it :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
I was thinking of getting a fake mini one for my room as it needs some :xmas: cheer in it :awesome: :woo: as I'm not entirely sure if I'm spending Christmas at home this year or if my parents are coming down to visit me at uni, either way I'm not entirely sure if my parents will be in the right headspace to have the fake tree at home this year even if I do it :frown:

Ooh I've just put our mini one up in our porch along with lights so it can be seen from outside:

Spoiler

Aww I hope they're feeling okay/better soon! :hugs:
DSC_3873.jpg
i donnae have a tree so u can have this instead
(edited 2 years ago)
Don’t have one.
Reply 9
Our flat has 2, paid for by Aimee’s parents.
BAFFB017-7FDE-4075-AA74-CB8C31BECD21.jpg.jpeg
(edited 2 years ago)
Worked really hard on it :broken:

Living my best life :awesome:

IMG_20211205_112418-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Darya.
Our flat has 2, paid for by Aimee’s parents.
BAFFB017-7FDE-4075-AA74-CB8C31BECD21.jpg.jpeg

That is a confusing picture.
Do we have an undersized Christmas tree or an oversized bottle of vodka?

I hate to say this, but I actually quite like your Christmas tree. The grinch in side me ain’t happy.
Ours is only tiny. Got the nativity set up too.
DSC_0270.JPG
Original post by Cancelled Alice
I hate to say this, but I actually quite like your Christmas tree. The grinch in side me ain’t happy.

Wow thanks, I'm honoured :lol:
Original post by 04MR17
Worked really hard on it :broken:

Living my best life :awesome:

IMG_20211205_112418-compressed.jpg.jpeg

PRSOM! :tree:
Wow thanks, I'm honoured :lol:

I can only apologise- it wasn’t the most complimentary compliment, but it’s the best that I can do. :wink:
Original post by Cancelled Alice
I can only apologise- it wasn’t the most complimentary compliment, but it’s the best that I can do. :wink:

I was mostly being sincere but I realise that my post sounded sarcastic :tongue:
IMG_3219.JPG
When you're a broke ass student, you have to improvise (yes it's a fake bamboo tree)! :biggrin:
Original post by Noodlzzz
IMG_3219.JPG
When you're a broke ass student, you have to improvise (yes it's a fake bamboo tree)! :biggrin:

Aww it's so pretty. What a great idea :love:

Quick Reply

Latest