Cas letter delay

Watch
Isratmimu
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied for my cas 2 months ago and didn’t got any news 😔.. 14 days ago i got an email that my cas letter is processed and will release within two working days but here It's been 14 days... But no response no information... I called in the University several time they Didn't even receive my calls.. I'm just so disappointed 🙂
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Isratmimu)
I applied for my cas 2 months ago and didn’t got any news 😔.. 14 days ago i got an email that my cas letter is processed and will release within two working days but here It's been 14 days... But no response no information... I called in the University several time they Didn't even receive my calls.. I'm just so disappointed 🙂
Hi Isratmimu,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting to receive your CAS and you're waiting so long.
Usually, when CAS is released with two working days it most likely means the CAS will be issued out within that time frame, however, it's another matter if your CAS is being posted to you as this is likely to take longer - unless you're expecting to receive your CAS via email. It's out of anyone's control if your CAS is being posted to you as you can't be sure how long delivery will take.
I'm happy to hear that your CAS is likely on the way to you, so it shouldn't be too long now before you receive your CAS and prepare for the next steps to getting to university!

If you're still waiting after a week, please let me know and I'll see if I can find out information for you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Isratmimu
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi Isratmimu,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting to receive your CAS and you're waiting so long.
Usually, when CAS is released with two working days it most likely means the CAS will be issued out within that time frame, however, it's another matter if your CAS is being posted to you as this is likely to take longer - unless you're expecting to receive your CAS via email. It's out of anyone's control if your CAS is being posted to you as you can't be sure how long delivery will take.
I'm happy to hear that your CAS is likely on the way to you, so it shouldn't be too long now before you receive your CAS and prepare for the next steps to getting to university!

If you're still waiting after a week, please let me know and I'll see if I can find out information for you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hello mem,
Thank you..
It's been 18days since they told they will release my cas within 2 working days .. 2days ago they told me they haven’t release yet 🙂.. I'm just so disappointed 🙂..i didn’t expect this much waiting at least.. I was waiting with a lot of excitement all these time but now It's about to be 3 months which is really hurting me.. I've been so patience, i worked so hard.. I called in the University for so many times but they Didn't receive my calls nor replied any of email 😔...That made me really upset to be frank.. I am trying to contact them so badly but they Don't receive the call and Don't response to any of my email. Which is really disappointing.. In this circumstance, i really Don't know what to do mem!!.. I'm just so tired of waiting.. If i Don't stand for visa within 15th December i may loose the chance,to start my class in January 🙂..
I Don't know why they are doing this to me whereas i submitted all my documents almost 3months earlier 🙂
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello mem,
Thank you..
It's been 18days since they told they will release my cas within 2 working days .. 2days ago they told me they haven’t release yet 🙂.. I'm just so disappointed 🙂..i didn’t expect this much waiting at least.. I was waiting with a lot of excitement all these time but now It's about to be 3 months which is really hurting me.. I've been so patience, i worked so hard.. I called in the University for so many times but they Didn't receive my calls nor replied any of email 😔...That made me really upset to be frank.. I am trying to contact them so badly but they Don't receive the call and Don't response to any of my email. Which is really disappointing.. In this circumstance, i really Don't know what to do mem!!.. I'm just so tired of waiting.. If i Don't stand for visa within 15th December i may loose the chance,to start my class in January 🙂..
I Don't know why they are doing this to me whereas i submitted all my documents almost 3months earlier 🙂
Hi Isratmimu,

I have contacted the International Office (IO) to find some information to see how I can help you out. Again, I apologise you're waiting so long for CAS, and thank you for your patience at this time.

It has been advised for you to contact using the social media accounts, which is likely to generate a quicker response rate. Therefore, hopefully you will hear back within 1-2 days. Below, I have linked the platforms for you, and all you need to do is state your identity and issue and hopefully, someone should respond.

Social Media Contacts

I hope this helps! Let me know how you get on

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Isratmimu
Rep:
Hi Isratmimu,

I have contacted the International Office (IO) to find some information to see how I can help you out. Again, I apologise you're waiting so long for CAS, and thank you for your patience at this time.

It has been advised for you to contact using the social media accounts, which is likely to generate a quicker response rate. Therefore, hopefully you will hear back within 1-2 days. Below, I have linked the platforms for you, and all you need to do is state your identity and issue and hopefully, someone should respond.

Social Media Contacts

I hope this helps! Let me know how you get on

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Thank you so much mem..
I got reply today. They told me I'll get my CAS letter within 48 hours.. And they assured me that there will be no delay.. I'm just so thankful to you.. You helped me mentally throughout the whole situation.. Thank a lot...
I've only one question!!
They told me they will send the cas by e-mail.. Will it cause anything bad in my visa processing or it is absolutely okh!! They said it is fine to receive CAS letter through email... And there will be no issue in visa processing for this!!!
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much mem..
I got reply today. They told me I'll get my CAS letter within 48 hours.. And they assured me that there will be no delay.. I'm just so thankful to you.. You helped me mentally throughout the whole situation.. Thank a lot...
I've only one question!!
They told me they will send the cas by e-mail.. Will it cause anything bad in my visa processing or it is absolutely okh!! They said it is fine to receive CAS letter through email... And there will be no issue in visa processing for this!!!
You're welcome Isratmimu!

No, receiving your CAS by email shouldn't cause anything bad to happen. Everything you need to do should be fine and if you do run into any issues because of receiving your CAS via email, I recommend getting in touch with the International Office using the above contacts I mentioned. Hopefully, once you receive your CAS you should be on your way to Coventry!

Best of luck with everything

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Isratmimu
Rep:

No, receiving your CAS by email shouldn't cause anything bad to happen. Everything you need to do should be fine and if you do run into any issues because of receiving your CAS via email, I recommend getting in touch with the International Office using the above contacts I mentioned. Hopefully, once you receive your CAS you should be on your way to Coventry!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Thanks you so much ☺
Isratmimu
Rep:

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Thanks you so much ☺
Dear mem,
I thought they would keep their words and will send me the cas letter within today. It's been 48 hours already but i Didn't get my CAS letter 😔... It just making me so upset and disappointed that i cannot even explain 😓.. They told me they would send the CAS within 48 hours now It's more than that. Just because they told, i Prepared all my documents for visa processing except CAS letter... Now they Didn't even send it 🙂.. Why they are doing this with me!! I waited 3 months just for a CAS letter whereas all my friends already arrived UK 🙂.. I'm just so tires now trust me i feel like giving up 😔... It's just making me so upset..
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dear mem,
I thought they would keep their words and will send me the cas letter within today. It's been 48 hours already but i Didn't get my CAS letter 😔... It just making me so upset and disappointed that i cannot even explain 😓.. They told me they would send the CAS within 48 hours now It's more than that. Just because they told, i Prepared all my documents for visa processing except CAS letter... Now they Didn't even send it 🙂.. Why they are doing this with me!! I waited 3 months just for a CAS letter whereas all my friends already arrived UK 🙂.. I'm just so tires now trust me i feel like giving up 😔... It's just making me so upset..
Hi Isratmimu,

I'm sorry it's not going the way you expect, and I can imagine the frustration and upset if things are not going ahead if a deadline has been set and it doesn't come through. The wait is agonising and all you want to do is give up.

I strongly suggest to keep contacting the university to ask about the situation as there is only so much I can do to help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Isratmimu
Rep:
Hi Isratmimu,

I'm sorry it's not going the way you expect, and I can imagine the frustration and upset if things are not going ahead if a deadline has been set and it doesn't come through. The wait is agonising and all you want to do is give up.

I strongly suggest to keep contacting the university to ask about the situation as there is only so much I can do to help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
They now tell me that there are errors in my bank statement.. I literally Don't understand why It's all are,happening now...
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They now tell me that there are errors in my bank statement.. I literally Don't understand why It's all are,happening now...
As hard as this may be to accept, there are some things that are out of our control and there's only so much we can do.
As long as all the information you submitted is correct and you've done everything you can, all you can do is wait. Try to be patient and handle things as they come and don't take things too personally.

If CAS is the only thing you're waiting for and you've met all the conditions, you are able to commence your course online while waiting and then arrive later to Coventry and attend classes in person. The international office will communicate this to students in a similar position as you so you're not left on your own.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Isratmimu
Rep:
As hard as this may be to accept, there are some things that are out of our control and there's only so much we can do.
As long as all the information you submitted is correct and you've done everything you can, all you can do is wait. Try to be patient and handle things as they come and don't take things too personally.

If CAS is the only thing you're waiting for and you've met all the conditions, you are able to commence your course online while waiting and then arrive later to Coventry and attend classes in person. The international office will communicate this to students in a similar position as you so you're not left on your own.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Ok... Let's see what happens..
The only thing i can do is to wait..
Isratmimu
Rep:
Ok... Let's see what happens..
The only thing i can do is to wait..
Hello miss,
I had a inquiry.
They said my cas is ready I'll now just have to submit my recent bank statement.. They said if i do, they will issue the cas within 3/4days..Do you think as they said I'll get the CAS within this week then!!
Thank you in advance..
Have a good day..
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello miss,
I had a inquiry.
They said my cas is ready I'll now just have to submit my recent bank statement.. They said if i do, they will issue the cas within 3/4days..Do you think as they said I'll get the CAS within this week then!!
Thank you in advance..
Have a good day..
Thank you for your response Isratmimu,

Perhaps?

I hope that by now your CAS is with you and you are able to proceed with the rest of your preparations to study at Coventry!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Isratmimu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your response Isratmimu,

Perhaps?

I hope that by now your CAS is with you and you are able to proceed with the rest of your preparations to study at Coventry!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Yeah I've got my CAS letter on 21st December and getting ready for further process 😇
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I've got my CAS letter on 21st December and getting ready for further process 😇
Congratulations Isratmimu,

All the best with your studies at Coventry University! Again, thank you for your patience

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Cutebolad
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello, please am having delay with issuance of my Cas. Can you help please
Isratmimu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cutebolad)
Hello, please am having delay with issuance of my Cas. Can you help please
You can contact with the University..
They'll help you hopefully
Cutebolad
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You can contact with the University..
They'll help you hopefully
i have called and sent several mails.
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Cutebolad)
i have called and sent several mails.
Hi Cutebolad,

I recommend contacting the university using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Just state your name, student ID, course and inform them of your struggle to enroll online. Although a response may not be immediate, the university is aware your message is coming through and will get back to you when they can.

For further information regarding CAS, please have a read of 'Information Related to CAS' and post any further queries you have there.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.74%
October 2021 (240)
44.94%
November 2021 (64)
11.99%
December 2021 (68)
12.73%
January 2021 (65)
12.17%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
8.24%
Something else (17)
3.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise