Some ppl on here need to chill out

Watch
This discussion is closed.
alicelilley
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please. Relax.
Maybe I'll get banned for saying this too haha.
But a lot of the people on here think that their intelligence makes them so superior and will attack anyone for saying something that they don't agree with, and will patronise and insult them. It's really not that deep.

Please calm down it's a student forum go outside.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Are you by any chance an Anon1?
ElderlyMedic
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Short tempered teenagers tend to be mean, doesn't mean that they are particularly smart.
username4522078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alicelilley)
Please. Relax.
But a lot of the people on here think that their intelligence makes them so superior and will attack anyone for saying something that they don't agree with, and will patronise and insult them. It's really not that deep.

But it's cold outside :cry:
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like someone who doesn't have 20 A*'s at GCSE, 7 A*'s at A-level and isn't studying at Oxford.
alicelilley
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
Thats okay, metaphorically outside
alicelilley
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Sounds like someone who doesn't have 20 A*'s at GCSE, 7 A*'s at A-level and isn't studying at Oxford.
Ugh it's just so embarassing to not study for 28 hours a day 9 days a week, it's pathetic really. How could I ever think I had the slightest hope of getting into a good university?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Please. Relax.

That's what the report flag is for.
alicelilley
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Are you by any chance an Anon1?
Idk what that is sry x
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Idk what that is sry x
That's exactly what Anon1 would say
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Opening this while I watch the thread

Name:  EBF37494-8C78-4ED5-9DF6-C2BF4029164E.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  179.6 KB
Last edited by Son of the Sea; 1 month ago
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Last edited by mqb2766; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
That's exactly what Anon1 would say
Idk what that is sry x
Sure you don't :rolleyes:...

Ugh it's just so embarassing to not study for 28 hours a day 9 days a week, it's pathetic really. How could I ever think I had the slightest hope of getting into a good university?
But you could be someone who posted on the uni forum and got told whatever you posted about is not realistic...
alicelilley
Rep:
Sure you don't :rolleyes:...

But you could be someone who posted on the uni forum and got told whatever you posted about is not realistic...
I looked it up on urban dictionary and theres nothing I'm crying

Wdym by the last bit im confused
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I looked it up on urban dictionary and theres nothing I'm crying

Wdym by the last bit im confused
Jeez... jeez... jeez.
alicelilley
Rep:
Jeez... jeez... jeez.
Well u could just explain it to me but okay. Ur sentence doesn't really make much sense to me
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well u could just explain it to me but okay. Ur sentence doesn't really make much sense to me
Anon1 means Anonymous 1.
Uni forum means University Forum.
Satisfied?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They're pointing out a facetious comment that you made elsewhere, which you then presumably received negative replies for. And now a thread complaining about the tone of some replies.
alicelilley
Rep:
Anon1 means Anonymous 1.
Uni forum means University Forum.
Satisfied?
Well I know anon stands for anonymous but I just don't know the context on this website. I don't understand because this post isn't anonymous so I don't get the stuff about me being anonymous
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.19%
October 2021 (223)
44.51%
November 2021 (60)
11.98%
December 2021 (64)
12.77%
January 2021 (60)
11.98%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.58%