Passport Officer Interview October 2021

Watch
FiFi2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello I had an interview with the Home office for Passport Officer in October 2021. Has anyone else had an interview? Have you heard back yet?
Thanks
Sp99
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FiFi2000)
Hello I had an interview with the Home office for Passport Officer in October 2021. Has anyone else had an interview? Have you heard back yet?
Thanks
I haven’t heard back yet but my friend heard back earlier today, she’s on the reserve list. Not sure why the replies haven’t all been sent out together like usual
Fkhxn01
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Have you heard back now?
Sp99
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fkhxn01)
Have you heard back now?
No, how about you?
Fkhxn01
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not yet, my friend got put in the reserve list though! Do you mind sharing what location you applied to?
Sp99
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not yet, my friend got put in the reserve list though! Do you mind sharing what location you applied to?
Liverpool, the same as my friend who’s on the reserve list, the only thing I can think of is I had to redo my interview due to technical issues so could be delayed because of that but it’s never delayed anything before
AJ_199696
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve also been onto the reserve list following my interview for the role of Passport Officer🙏🏻
Last edited by AJ_199696; 1 month ago
FiFi2000
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Have you heard back now?
Got an offer just praying now it is a permanent post.
You any word yet? Finger's crossed for you.
Fkhxn01
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FiFi2000)
Got an offer just praying now it is a permanent post.
You any word yet? Finger's crossed for you.
Congratulations!!!! Well done! What role is it and where are you based?🥺
FiFi2000
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Congratulations!!!! Well done! What role is it and where are you based?🥺
AO Passport office Belfast.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6%
October 2021 (97)
48.5%
November 2021 (20)
10%
December 2021 (30)
15%
January 2021 (16)
8%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10%
Something else (5)
2.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise