exam style question sources for triple science gcse

Watch
1nthewall
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
any ideas?
JA03
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 1nthewall)
any ideas?
it really depends if you want exam style questions or if you just want some quizzes. I would suggest savemyexams.co.uk as they have questions sorted by topic but if you're aiming for 9s then do the gold questions.
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JA03)
it really depends if you want exam style questions or if you just want some quizzes. I would suggest savemyexams.co.uk as they have questions sorted by topic but if you're aiming for 9s then do the gold questions.
hi ! i'm also in yr11 doing triple. are gold questions on savemyexams or is that a separate website?? thankyou!
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
hi ! i'm also in yr11 doing triple. are gold questions on savemyexams or is that a separate website?? thankyou!
I'm pretty sure gold questions are on savemyexams
1nthewall
Rep:
I'm looking for exam questions, and the mark schemes on save my exams arent free unfortunately.
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm looking for exam questions, and the mark schemes on save my exams arent free unfortunately.
physicsandmathstutor is GOD

i'm literally using it rn for mocks lmaooo
JA03
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
they are, I just checked.
1nthewall
Rep:
(Original post by JA03)
they are, I just checked.
Could you share a link?
lattae :p
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
you can find some things but not all of it will be free because you have to be a member so my parents pay £5 a month (or £60 in total for this year).... hope this helps!!
1nthewall
Rep:
(Original post by lattae :p)
you can find some things but not all of it will be free because you have to be a member so my parents pay £5 a month (or £60 in total for this year).... hope this helps!!
I know just I'm trying to find a free resource as im quite tight on money rn:/
lattae :p
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh yeah, ofc I totally understand! Other than that I would recommend PhysicsandMathstutor or Seneca which is decent (they are free) and YouTube channels such as, Cognito, Freesciencelessons, Amoeba Sisters!! Also, I like revising mark schemes, especially for AQA science because they are sooo specific with key terms😭
But yeah other than that I think using past papers from the AQA website is pretty good mainly because they alwaysss reuse questions from past papers so knowing the generic structure for a certain type of question from the exam board is always good
Last edited by lattae :p; 1 month ago
JA03
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
practising past papers from the exam board website could help. I know that AQA has a few years worth of past papers you could use.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.81%
Note taking apps (6)
2.47%
Flashcards (46)
18.93%
Revision guides (15)
6.17%
Past papers (115)
47.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.29%

Watched Threads