The Student Room Group

UG MPAS Physician Associate Studies (BB96) 2022 Entry

The Official Thread for 2022 entry applicants (because I couldn't find one lol)

LOGO.png

MPAS BB96 is an undergraduate Physician Associate course.
Currently only available at the University of Reading and the University of Central Lancashire.

Reading: https://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-study/study/2021/medical-sciences-ug/mpas-physician-associate-studies
UCLan: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/physician-associate-studies-mpas

Let us know where you've applied and if you've received any interviews or offers!

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi I've applied!
Applied for reading interview on Thursday :smile:
Original post by ProWerewolf
Applied for reading interview on Thursday :smile:

same
Reply 4
I just submitted mine today! How long was the waiting process for an interview? Please lmk how the interview goes. I’m so nervous :/
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PAtryout
I just submitted mine today! How long was the waiting process for an interview? Please lmk how the interview goes. I’m so nervous :/

Hey, yh I did my interview last week it was okay I think one interviewer is nice the other had such a straight face tho the whole time lol oh and it took like 3 weeks to get the invitation
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey, yh I did my interview last week it was okay I think one interviewer is nice the other had such a straight face tho the whole time lol oh and it took like 3 weeks to get the invitation

I found the interview okay too, there was like one question that was difficult. I think we have to wait till April or something to get offers.
Original post by randomuser354
I found the interview okay too, there was like one question that was difficult. I think we have to wait till April or something to get offers.

are u applying to med and this ur 5th choice or is this ur 1st choice?
Reply 8
yhh they said they’ll only be giving the results until they’ve done all interviews so probably end of April
are u applying to med and this ur 5th choice or is this ur 1st choice?

ive also applied to med but this is my first choice
Original post by randomuser354
ive also applied to med but this is my first choice

ahh okay
Hey has anyone heard back from UCLAN for the undergraduate physician associate course??
Original post by black_walker
Hey has anyone heard back from UCLAN for the undergraduate physician associate course??

They said they’ll be giving offers around April-may
i haven't heard anything from reading for the pa course. i'm getting kind of nervous as i applied in october and still haven't got an invite to interview. anyone else the same?
I received an offer last week
Original post by joel_joy07
I received an offer last week

from where reading or uclan?
Got an offer from Reading today!!
Reply 17
i got an offer too!! so excited!!
Original post by icece
i got an offer too!! so excited!!

I have been offered a place too!!!!

To those that have been offered a place, are you looking at accommodation yet, if so where's best as I've no clue !?!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 19
I got an offer too ! I was sooo worried as it only came through today . Im from ireland so its a big shock i got in . So looking forward to going to reading and meeting ye all 😊

Latest