Is he only interested in sex?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This guy at my uni had been watching me for weeks but never approached nor tried to speak. Would just blatantly stare each time he saw me.
After weeks, I finally approached him and we talked and he gave me his phone number.
I sent him a message , giving him my number but he didn't reply until 7 hours later, saying he will see me in a few days.
I didn't message him for a week and he didn't either.*
I finally decided to ask him if he wants to hang out and he didn't reply until a day later saying he's sorry for the delay and would like to meet for coffee.
I agreed, we went out , he paid for my drink and we chatted for 1 hour. It was quite nice and we share a lot of similarities. However, he mentioned he wanted to go on a break with me to a cottage.
He also held me tightly while we hugged and looked really lovingly into my eyes. I also noticed that if I ended up brushing against him, he wouldn't move. But he also told me that later that evening he will go to a female friends house who has a "boyfriend".

We didn't kiss because we barely knew each other. Anyway, I messaged him two days later as we had decided to see each other next week and he came to say hello and gave me a hug. Then told me to meet in the evening. He came again but was a bit cold but we talked about various things for an hour again. He also changed his plans of going on a break with me and said his friends invited him elsewhere. I caught him looking at my legs. He also said how on Saturday he went on lunch with a female friend to a steakhouse.

He came outside when I was leaving, gave me a big hug and said he will see me in a few days. On our first date, I messaged him saying it was nice but this time I didn't, hoping he would, but he didn't. I saw him leaving the next day but was talking to a friend but I waved and smiled. Yesterday, I messaged him but he didn't reply.

It's always me keeping the lines of communication open and he either doesn't initiate or takes long to reply.

Why is he doing this? Is truly interested or should I block him and ignore him?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You made a post similar to this before.. or was is someone else?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
What's your opinion on the issue?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I don't what he's interested in because I don't know him.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't think he wants you for anything much, tbh.
Anonymous #1
Bump
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
This one, perhaps?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7135684
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Another one actually.. but that one could be made by OP too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.35%
October 2021 (92)
48.68%
November 2021 (19)
10.05%
December 2021 (29)
15.34%
January 2021 (15)
7.94%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (19)
10.05%