The Student Room Group

The Fachetti Group - Unit 6, JAN 2022

So we got the case study, lets be nice to each other and share what we have :smile:
e.g. issues, recommendations and potential questions

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello I have Clockwise ltd case study . I just start Activity 1 and Activity 2, but is so hard for me . I know what i have to include but i dont know how to form the information. Can I have some help from someone ?
Activity 1: Recommend how management and leadership styles and skills could be chnaged to reduce staff turnover and increase profitability. (Report)
Activity 2: Recommend how Clockwise Ltd could improve the motivation and performance of its staff. ( Presentation)
Reply 2
Oh I really dont have any ideas, but the exam is hard for me at the moment. I am really confuse and i am looking for some help. Thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by GGGG_GayUnit
i think for activity 1 , we need to look at it from the perspective of cross-managerial latent experience..

ou okay - i listed some themes that could be around the question :
-Quality management and its benefits
-Staff turnover and HR planning
-Managing and adapting to change
-How can effective management and leadership impact Fachetti’s profit margins
-How business culture impacts employees
-Appraisal
Reply 4
Thank you for u help. Do you have any key notice or somes example that i can have a look. How are you preparing yourself for the exam. My exam will take place in the first week on January i dont have that much time. thans
Reply 5
Original post by 10106390
Hello I have Clockwise ltd case study . I just start Activity 1 and Activity 2, but is so hard for me . I know what i have to include but i dont know how to form the information. Can I have some help from someone ?
Activity 1: Recommend how management and leadership styles and skills could be chnaged to reduce staff turnover and increase profitability. (Report)
Activity 2: Recommend how Clockwise Ltd could improve the motivation and performance of its staff. ( Presentation)

I can help you for the report part -
do the report format first e.g.
to:
date:
subject:
then do an intro of the company and state what you will be talking about
then talk about aims and objectives
then do a financial analysis or staff turn over analysis- whatever figures they gave... analyse it
then state the issues
state recommendations and then do a little conclusion
that should be 5-7 pages
Reply 6
Original post by 61818
ou okay - i listed some themes that could be around the question :
-Appraisal

lol
update:
-Possible themes include:
-Appraisal
-Cross-managerial latent experience
Reply 7
Omg how should i write 5-7 pages omg
Reply 8
the Activity 1 is: Report
- Show Understading of management and leadership at Clockwise ltd an its impact on staff turnover and profitability
- Recommend how management and leadership styles and skills could be chnaged to reduce staff turnover and increase profitability.
Reply 9
Does anyone have any recommendations sorted out?
Important Themes:Clash in leadership styles between Fabio and the two divisional managersFabio - charismatic leadership style, figurehead of the business and brand imageKatrina - democratic leadership style, good interpersonal skills, main negotiator of the groupSunny - autocratic leadership style, not people focused, precise, experienced in an industrial setting, not a business setting unlike KatrinaEffect of the COVID pandemic on profits in 2020
Reply 11
make sure you read through the part A vert carefully and make sure that you understand and then take notes of all of the problems and make sure you understand how they can be improved and try practice the PEE responses with each problem and also provide the solution with it
Hi im stuggling to get my head around the cash flow in may 2020 and june 2020 its 12 million and 16 million this makes no sense.the possible inflows could be:-sales-bank loans-investment-bounce back loans-sales of assets-equityfrom my reaserch there is no way there cashflow can be this high,the discusion/meeting with fabio,katrina and sunny happend in july 2020 witch is after the cash flow, this means they have not had the inflow of sales, sales of assets,equity,bousnes back loans,bank loans.dose this mean fabio has put all this money into the business, error in text or is there another reason for the data ?
Original post by Francoricci
Hi im stuggling to get my head around the cash flow in may 2020 and june 2020 its 12 million and 16 million this makes no sense.the possible inflows could be:-sales-bank loans-investment-bounce back loans-sales of assets-equityfrom my reaserch there is no way there cashflow can be this high,the discusion/meeting with fabio,katrina and sunny happend in july 2020 witch is after the cash flow, this means they have not had the inflow of sales, sales of assets,equity,bousnes back loans,bank loans.dose this mean fabio has put all this money into the business, error in text or is there another reason for the data ?

?????????????
Reply 14
?????????????

I was thinking that maybe because they closed their restaurants but then they closed after july 2020 - So it makes no sense why the cash flow is increasing in the first place for restaurants wth - it could be that during 2020 lockdown was lifted in june... I have no idea

Does anyone understand it ?
(edited 2 years ago)
would you not have to consider the delivery service they were providing during the time period of May 2020 and June 2020?Dazzla
Reply 16
Original post by dazzla5000
would you not have to consider the delivery service they were providing during the time period of May 2020 and June 2020?Dazzla

ohhh so revenue increased due to delivery services provided during lockdown

also do we even mention covid-19?
anyone got potential questions?
Any idea of what activity 1 and activity 2 questions will be or include ??!?
(edited 2 years ago)
does anyone know what the table is showing any information they have ?

Quick Reply

Latest