The Student Room Group

The Fachetti Group - Unit 6, JAN 2022

Scroll to see replies

what could i say about quality management
Reply 21
Original post by annonymous1234.
does anyone know what the table is showing any information they have ?

same I am struggling as well in interpreting the figures
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 61818
ohhh so revenue increased due to delivery services provided during lockdown

also do we even mention covid-19?

Maybe it was COVID - 19 government grants for businesses?
Would anyone be able to send me a link or a copy of this case study? Thanks.
can anyone send me the link or attachment i haven't received it yet
and is this definitely the one for January
are these the actual exam questions?
Yes, I would discuss why the restaurant is operating well in comparison to other restaurants, given the number of eateries that have closed as a result of covid.
Has anyone noticed that Sunny introduced his quality assurance system in January before the Discussion/meeting with Fabio in July.

I'm a bit confused about this, can anyone explain?
someone do the report, and send it on here.
I`ll give you bitcoin
please.
may god be with you
Where in the case study would you link to the motivational theorists? Is it in management proposals? And what theorist suits best for this case study?
Reply 30
Can anyone explain how the net profit and cash flow closing balances were calculated?( from the figure 1 and 2 ) it is confusing
Original post by JXXSESDF
Where in the case study would you link to the motivational theorists? Is it in management proposals? And what theorist suits best for this case study?

From what I think I would say Taylor motivation theory, as it could be said that staff are motivated by money or Herzberg's two factors. What do u think?
What might have caused Staff turnover to peak in August?
(edited 2 years ago)
bro wait for bear market I'll, send you a whole coin sikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Strategic objectives; Zero defect production - Reduce staff turnover to January 2020 levels - Increase net profit by 10%.
In the case study it says that the goals are only for Fachetti's Kitchen manufacturing division. I'm confused to why they've included figure 1 and figure 2 if it does not relate to the goals, only figure 3 relates to the goals as its the financial information for Fachetti's Kitchen. And the restaurants have closed down so we can't exactly use the data in figure 1 and figure 2 to suggest improvements to the business, because the restaurant division doesn't exist anymore.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Youngdave
What might have caused Staff turnover to peak in August?

Sunny introduced a quality assurance programme in January 2020, which ran well for 6 months up until July 2020 when the restaurant staff were redeployed into the manufacturing division. It is likely that the new staff had no training or knowledge on how to use quality assurance which then the case study mentions that 'some teams have realised that they are failing to hit their targets because other teams have not met theirs' and that the dispatch team failed to meet their targets because the packaging team, which included a lot of the redeployed staff, were late. You can see in figure 3 that in July 2020, staff hitting targets and earning bonuses fell to 60%, this would of been caused by the new staff not meeting their targets which then caused other teams to not be able to meet theirs. This means that some employees are unable to earn bonuses because of the poor performance of other teams which is unfair, causing resentment and conflicts between employees, and ultimately lead to the peak in staff turnover of 24% in August 2020.
So there's two problems here;
1. The redeployed restaurant staff clearly do not have the skills or knowledge necessary in order for them to meet their targets
2. The ability of staff to meet their targets depends on how competent other staff are at meeting their targets, which is unfair and causes conflicts
(edited 2 years ago)
Does anyone know how to structure the PowerPoint presentation
Original post by 61818
I can help you for the report part -
do the report format first e.g.
to:
date:
subject:
then do an intro of the company and state what you will be talking about
then talk about aims and objectives
then do a financial analysis or staff turn over analysis- whatever figures they gave... analyse it
then state the issues
state recommendations and then do a little conclusion
that should be 5-7 pages

Doesn't there need to be a front cover and contents page?
I am honestly so lost for this exam. Can someone tell me what they have already got or thought of please
Reply 39
Original post by raidshadow
Doesn't there need to be a front cover and contents page?

Really not just write the report and just put a title at the top

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending