yuru-git-canim
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
what are the issues within the firm?
BusyKid
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hello8727)
Would anyone be able to send me a link or a copy of this case study? Thanks.
You still need it?
BusyKid
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yuru-git-canim)
what are the issues within the firm?
there are a few issues these are just a few...
- City central locations charge high rent/rates
- Clash in leadership styles
- Staff discipline leads to lack of motivation
- redeployed staff have lack of knowledge and experience
BusyKid
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JBL111)
Really not just write the report and just put a title at the top
To get full marks for structure and presentation you have to include front cover and numbered contents page, its 8 marks if you do it and i wouldn't lose out on 8 easy marks
r.sohal_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BusyKid)
To get full marks for structure and presentation you have to include front cover and numbered contents page, its 8 marks if you do it and i wouldn't lose out on 8 easy marks
From the June 2018 examiners report it says "A number of learners spent time on producing front covers and contents pages for their reports. These did not add to the structure of the report and so did not gain any additional marks."

So u won't lose any marks for not having it but u will lose time in having it
BusyKid
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by r.sohal_)
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way
drop your snap or something
Youngdave
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
A practice question that would be useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZg-FGd6bU
Youngdave
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
there are a few issues these are just a few...
- City central locations charge high rent/rates
- Clash in leadership styles
- Staff discipline leads to lack of motivation
- redeployed staff have lack of knowledge and experience
Also, the restaurant pay wages above the average.
BusyKid
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
how is that an issue?
Youngdave
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
how is that an issue?
it's one of the factors that led to the cash flow problem in the business, as it adds to the expenses of the business. *check the case study the second paragraph towards the end.
luara
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way
Hey : ) I emailed you

check it

Once again, Thanks in advance
yuru-git-canim
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
there are a few issues these are just a few...- City central locations charge high rent/rates- Clash in leadership styles - Staff discipline leads to lack of motivation- redeployed staff have lack of knowledge and experience
- clash in leadership styles -
yes I agree- redeployed staff - yes

city central - high costs - I don't because when looking at the figure 1 and 2 cash flow has clearly increased despite city central loca + paying staff above average wage
Last edited by yuru-git-canim; 3 weeks ago
r.sohal_
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by luara)
Hey : ) I emailed you

check it

Once again, Thanks in advance
No problem
Just so you and everyone else knows

I will have figure 3 on the same domucemt I have shared so feel free to check it near the end of the day when I should have it finished
raidshadow
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JBL111)
Really not just write the report and just put a title at the top
You have any structures for the PowerPoint on fechetti, I've managed to write a good format for the report on fachetti and would share that if you have some notes for PowerPoint
raidshadow
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Well I am not just gonna put my snap on here so I will put a email here and just send me an email then I will send the link that way.

rihtiksohal2003gmail.com

Also it won’t let me send any private messages on here so sending me anything wouldn’t be quite useless
Sent you an email too!
r.sohal_
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by raidshadow)
You have any structures for the PowerPoint on fechetti, I've managed to write a good format for the report on fachetti and would share that if you have some notes for PowerPoint
The Unit 6 work book has both the format for the report and the presentation
Lottiebay
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, is there any way of sending me this document please as I am struggling with interpreting the figures
Thanks x
hello8727
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Youngdave)
it's one of the factors that led to the cash flow problem in the business, as it adds to the expenses of the business. *check the case study the second paragraph towards the end.
But the restaurants have permanently closed down since June so any cash flow problems in the restaurants doesn't exist anymore.
Lottiebay
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, is it possible if I could be sent this please as I am struggling with interpreting the data
Thanks x
Charlotteai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Has someone attempted to do a report based on this case study with a practice question? If so can I please see as I’m really struggling with this unit and the case study
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (69)
12.59%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.64%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.91%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (266)
48.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.28%

Watched Threads