r.sohal_
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lottiebay)
Hello, is it possible if I could be sent this please as I am struggling with interpreting the data
Thanks x
Just sent it over
Baka2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by r.sohal_)
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way
I sent you an email.

kind regards
Charlotteai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Youngdave)
A practice question that would be useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZg-FGd6bU
Have you tried to do this?
Baka2000
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What could the recommendations and issues be?
r.sohal_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Charlotteai)
This is good practise which I most likely will try soon but I would also reccomend try to do some of the past papers on the pearson website.

I have attached a link
Here
Charlotteai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
This is good practise which I most likely will try soon but I would also reccomend try to do some of the past papers on the pearson website.

I have attached a link
Here
If you do try the practise question can you please send it completed to me as I want to have an idea on how I could apply the facts from this specific case study into a report? Thanks
Pinky454567
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Laura, could you share the document and interpreted data please and thanks.
Pinky454567
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Information and Interpretations for figure 3/ table 3 is on the document which I have shared to those who have emailed me for a link

If you still need the link for the document just email me at
rihtiksohal2003gmail.com

Hiya, your email address doesn’t seem be valid. I am trying to get a copy of that interpretation document.
polly123xx
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
how many issues have you found that are not reoccurring? also what is the most effective way to analyse the tables
Nhstroud
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Can you help explain to me more about the culture as man I can’t get my head around it
Youngdave
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Charlotteai)
Not yet
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way
may i get the document please
J23798
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Could you email me the link please? I think I emailed you
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
what you guys think the question will be about?
////////////
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
For the unit 6 exam the content is massive anybody know which topics specifically should be focused on thanks
hbjfhsdfj1
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hi i have also sent you an email
thanks
itsbkaur
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
thanks
Last edited by itsbkaur; 1 week ago
Digzbulla
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
No problem
Just so you and everyone else knows

I will have figure 3 on the same domucemt I have shared so feel free to check it near the end of the day when I should have it finished
(Original post by Wheezgeez)
someone do the report, and send it on here.
I`ll give you bitcoin
please.
may god be with you
I'll take usdt the markets not very stable
Last edited by Digzbulla; 2 weeks ago
Ca120
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Can someone please give a list of the issues within the business and recommendations?
hello8727
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I've made a document on the exam structure for the Principles of Management exam as well as notes that cover the contents of the entire unit.

https://www.stuvia.com/doc/1465479/u...fachetti-group

https://www.stuvia.com/doc/1465492/u...-learning-aims
Last edited by hello8727; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (69)
12.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.64%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.01%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (267)
48.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.28%

Watched Threads