Freesciencelessons is animated now..

Watch
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lgP9u_bcE

It's weird hearing him speak through a cartoon... I'll miss the fancy ties.
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)

nooooooo why has he done that :sad:
lol what am i saying i dont even use him anymore :lol:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by Food!)
nooooooo why has he done that :sad:
lol what am i saying i dont even use him anymore :lol:
I don't watch him either... but maybe occasionally for nostalgia and he does upload A-level chemistry videos but he only covered some topics from year 12.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't watch him either... but maybe occasionally for nostalgia and he does upload A-level chemistry videos but he only covered some topics from year 12.
lol i havent touched gcse stuff in ages hahaha
abi786
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

rip his fancy ties
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why did he do that? Isn’t it cheaper to film himself? Idk why I’m complaining when I’m at uni now so it won’t affect me.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Why did he do that? Isn’t it cheaper to film himself? Idk why I’m complaining when I’m at uni now so it won’t affect me.
I'm in year 13... I don't why I'm complaining either... I should go get a life.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by abi786)
rip his fancy ties
Yeah, I'll miss those.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by Food!)
lol i havent touched gcse stuff in ages hahaha
Me too.... why should I revisit that ****?
abi786
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
he says in the video description that its quicker, but i dont get how making an animation is quicker
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Me too.... why should I revisit that ****?
lmao it was truma ngl haha
lattae :p
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

ahh me too but then I do get what he meant under one comment...
he said this,

"Hi. I'm producing animated videos now because I turned 50 last week and, to be honest, it is exhausting being in a video. If I make a mistake, I do another take. So because it's exhausting, I find that I don't make very many videos. By animating, I can make a lot more and help more people. Also, I'll be able to keep freesciencelessons running now for many more years, whereas I don't think I could do that if I was still in the videos. My tip for your mocks is not to panic but to be honest about the topics that you're worst at and revise them. Lots of students just revise the topics that they like but that doesn't really help."

😭gonna miss the fancy ties alot
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by Food!)
lmao it was truma ngl haha
But Freesciencelessons was the only beacon of hope during GCSEs.... I wish every teacher was a clone of him, life would be so much better.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by lattae :p)
ahh me too but then I do get what he meant under one comment...
he said this,

"Hi. I'm producing animated videos now because I turned 50 last week and, to be honest, it is exhausting being in a video. If I make a mistake, I do another take. So because it's exhausting, I find that I don't make very many videos. By animating, I can make a lot more and help more people. Also, I'll be able to keep freesciencelessons running now for many more years, whereas I don't think I could do that if I was still in the videos. My tip for your mocks is not to panic but to be honest about the topics that you're worst at and revise them. Lots of students just revise the topics that they like but that doesn't really help."

😭gonna miss the fancy ties alot
OMG! that's so sweet of him, he's such a caring person! I'm his biggest fangirl ngl.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
But Freesciencelessons was the only beacon of hope during GCSEs.... I wish every teacher was a clone of him, life would be so much better.
so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee i had 4 different no 5 different chem teachers id rather just have his clone
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by Food!)
so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee i had 4 different no 5 different chem teachers id rather just have his clone
I want a clone of him for A-levels ngl.. my physics teachers suck.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I want a clone of him for A-levels ngl.. my physics teachers suck.
lol wouldnt he be more helpful for a-level chem :lol:
Last edited by username5865886; 1 month ago
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  jdsfkd.PNG
Views: 32
Size:  145.0 KB
I remember watching him so much
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by Food!)
lol wouldnt he be more helpful for a-level chem :lol:
My chem teachers are great... but I'd still want his clones though.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Name:  jdsfkd.PNG
Views: 32
Size:  145.0 KB
I remember watching him so much
Me too.. he saved my GCSEs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads