Question about alcohol

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I drank way too much last night. Much more than I ever have before and more than I normally do. I’m worried about if it’s going to cause any lasting damage and if I’ve just messed my body/health up
Anonymous #1
Okay thank you!! It was just quite a lot 🤣🤣
Anonymous #1
I have some chest pains which is worrying but my headache has gone
Greebo85
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Good advice 😂
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Nah, to me an ass ache and a fair few drinks the night before isn’t a worry, it’s an achievement! 😁
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The good thing about alcohol is people generally throw up naturally before reaching the poisoning point.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
The good thing about alcohol is people generally throw up naturally before reaching the poisoning point.
lol there is no good thing about alcohol, drinking wise just like smoking so those are the facts!
Anonymous #1
It was just a lot of alcohol quickly and I worry about it’s effect on my health
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It was just a lot of alcohol quickly and I worry about it’s effect on my health
Livers are quite hardy. People tend to damage them after binge drinking over a long period of time. One bender isn't going to harm you - especially since it doesn't look like you have alcohol poisoning.

If you're worried, drink in moderation next time.
Last edited by Sabertooth; 1 month ago
alicelilley
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm sure you'll be okay. If you don't do this regularly I don't think it will have any lasting damage.
Did you throw up? If you did you will probably be fine as most of it's out of your system
Anonymous #1
Livers are quite hardy. People tend to damage them after binge drinking over a long period of time. One bender isn't going to harm you - especially since it doesn't look like you have alcohol poisoning.

If you're worried, drink in moderation next time.
It’s my heart that is hurting which is why I’m concerned because I know the amount of alcohol I drunk could cause decreased blood flow to the heart
Anonymous #1
(Original post by alicelilley)
I'm sure you'll be okay. If you don't do this regularly I don't think it will have any lasting damage.
Did you throw up? If you did you will probably be fine as most of it's out of your system
I don’t do it regularly but I also don’t think I threw up (surprisingly). I’m just worried about my heart
alicelilley
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t do it regularly but I also don’t think I threw up (surprisingly). I’m just worried about my heart
It should be okay if you don't do it a lot but if you're still worried maybe call 111 and talk to them and they can give you some medical advice xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.16%
October 2021 (225)
44.73%
November 2021 (60)
11.93%
December 2021 (64)
12.72%
January 2021 (60)
11.93%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.55%