social media

Watch
Tsrloverrr
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think I have a great business idea so I would like to ask some questions:

1. do you hate social media and wish it never existed?
2. do you think social media increased your anxiety, confidence issues, and productivity problems?
3. do you always try to use social media less but fail at the end?
4. If you had the chance to stop social media platforms from doing one thing. what would it be?

you can skip questions and answer the questions you want. Thanks.
Last edited by Tsrloverrr; 1 month ago
peachyskies
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
1. no i think it definitely has positives like spreading awareness of global issues and it’s just nice to stay in touch with your friends, obviously there are some down sides too
2. yes definitely lol
3. yes
4. stop them from allowing racist/sexist/homophobic content being shared, but also censoring women’s bodies (etc)

what’s your business idea!
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1) do you hate social media and wish it never existed?
No.

2) do you think social media increased your anxiety, confidence issues, and productivity problems?
No.

3) do you always try to use social media less but fail at the end?
No.

4) If you had the chance to stop social media platforms from doing one thing. what would it be?
Allowing the uploading, public viewing, unsolicited sending or requesting of sexually explicit videos and photos.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No
2. do you think social media increased your anxiety, confidence issues, and productivity problems?
No
No
4. If you had the chance to stop social media platforms from doing one thing. what would it be?
Creating "entrepreneurs".

Is TSR a social media?
Tsrloverrr
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
No
No
No
Creating "entrepreneurs".

Is TSR a social media?
for me no it's not as it was first created as a website benefiting students and then they created an app for it.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tsrloverrr)
for me no it's not as it was first created as a website benefiting students and then they created an app for it.
Sure it was.... but that's not the only purpose of TSR though....
Tsrloverrr
Rep:
(Original post by peachyskies)
1. no i think it definitely has positives like spreading awareness of global issues and it’s just nice to stay in touch with your friends, obviously there are some down sides too
2. yes definitely lol
3. yes
4. stop them from allowing racist/sexist/homophobic content being shared, but also censoring women’s bodies (etc)

what’s your business idea!
I want to create a whole new device. I will first create a business plan and see if it will be successful or not.
Tsrloverrr
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Sure it was.... but that's not the only purpose of TSR though....
I thought because it's called the “student” room?
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thread has been moved to ‘Society’. :yy:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tsrloverrr)
I thought because it's called the “student” room?
I see, you just joined ... you will see what I mean soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.19%
October 2021 (223)
44.51%
November 2021 (60)
11.98%
December 2021 (64)
12.77%
January 2021 (60)
11.98%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.58%