GCSES and missed school!

Watch
Ella.smith._x
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! So due to long term health problems I haven’t been in school for 7 months and haven’t attended full time since year 5. Due to lockdown and this current flare up I have lost a major amount of school but I am very smart. I have been revising and trying to catch up with schoolwork but my school didn’t give me any biology or chemistry work for 4 months! but I want to study veterinary medicine. Does anyone have any tips for how to increase my grade? as it’s now much lower than my capabilities!!
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I missed a lot of school during GCSEs too because of health, this video really helped me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.32%
October 2021 (82)
47.13%
November 2021 (17)
9.77%
December 2021 (28)
16.09%
January 2021 (15)
8.62%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
10.34%