rosies_233
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I reallyy need help on units 2, 9 , and 10 please could someone help meeee.
Tanyme
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I can help out with unit 9, which assighment is it?
Tanyme
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I got a distinction on the first two btw incase thats what your aiming for
rosies_233
Rep:
(Original post by Tanyme)
I can help out with unit 9, which assighment is it?
hi its assignment A please
Tanyme
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by rosies_233)
Do you want me to send you my assignment? Are we allowed to do that? Or is there something specific you want me to answer?
FAZE_KAYE
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by rosies_233)
yh i need help 2 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
FAZE_KAYE
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Tanyme)
Do you want me to send you my assignment? Are we allowed to do that? Or is there something specific you want me to answer?
how do i answer the pass criteria e.g. Describe the organisation and function of the nervous system in relation to cardiovascular and respiratory requirements.the organisation and function of the nervous system in relation to cardiovascular and respiratory requirements - i dont get how to link in relation to cardiovascular and respiratory
rosies_233
Rep:
does anyone have unit 10 urgently pleaseeeee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise