oreva22
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I have applied to study the LPC at the University of Law but they are being really slow with issuing CAS statement and they take about a week or more to reply. I have been going back and forth with them for a month now, I am worried because my course starts in January 2022 and I don't know if they will extend their CAS deadline because they said there is a delay. I call them almost daily to ask about CAS updates because there is no update. I have an unconditional offer and I have paid my tuition fees.
The University of Law Students
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hi Oreva22

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the CAS statement. The team are working through all of the applications and they will update you with any issues. It often feels stressful waiting for these things but they do get done in the end. If every student that applies, calls every day, that is a lot of time answering phones when it could be spent processing the applications. There are still a couple of weeks before the Christmas break (students are in right up until 17th December) so I would advise that you leave ringing again until the last week of term (so that's only just over a week away). Hopefully that way, there will be more news for you but in the mean time, I promise the team are working through them.

We look forward to having you join us in January 2022!

Nic
Student Ambassador at the University of Law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads