The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Undergraduate city SLT

How is the SLT course like at city for undergraduates?
Original post by aaaxo
How is the SLT course like at city for undergraduates?

Hello, I hope you are well! My name is Abida and I am an official Economics Student Representative at City, University of London.

As I do not study the Speech and Language Therapy course, I would recommend directly speaking to successful students at City, University of London who currently study in this area and may be able to share their experiences, advise, etc. You may be able to directly contact students in your subject of study via this link (UniBuddy): https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/open-events-and-fairs/online-chats/ask-a-student

In my personal experience, I believe that this university is great personally, professionally, and academically. The lecturers are extremely supportive as well, which helps academically - my supervisor for my dissertation is also amazing, and always available for a chat whether it is academically related or elsewise. We also have great facilities here - for example, the careers service is incredible and through their help, I secured three internships in my first year and a summer internship in my second year. The social aspect is also great as we are located in Central London, so there are lots to do and we have our very own 'CityBar'.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you had any other questions about studying at City, University of London and I would be happy to answer any questions. I wish you all the very best in your future studies!

Kindest regards,
Abida
Official Economics Student Representative
City, University of London
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending