The Student Room Group

L'Oreal 2022 Graduate Scheme

Not seen any forums on the L'Oreal marketing grad scheme - just wondering if anyone has heard about the assessment centres? Worried that they will all fill up and someone will be given the role before I even get a chance to get to that point of the process!

Scroll to see replies

Not yet
Hi I’m just wondering if anyones still yet to hear back about the cognitive assessment / assessment centres, as the last update I had was in October! I know they said to be patient at this point, I’m just not sure if im waiting too long for something that isn’t going to happen?
Reply 3
I haven't heard anything yet!
Original post by hat123
I haven't heard anything yet!

Ahhh ok that’s reassuring! Can I ask how you did on the cognitive tests???
Hey. I haven’t heard back anything after the cognitive tests. Has anyone tried emailing them?
Original post by Alex23445
Hey. I haven’t heard back anything after the cognitive tests. Has anyone tried emailing them?

I actually emailed them today - I got an automatic response which included saying if I wanted an update on my application then to expect an update by the end of December…👎🏼 I’ll post here if they get back to me..
Original post by imogennclarke
I actually emailed them today - I got an automatic response which included saying if I wanted an update on my application then to expect an update by the end of December…👎🏼 I’ll post here if they get back to me..

If you look at the forum for the last year scheme they did the same thing. Took ages to reply and in the end they told people that they were unsuccesful. I’m starting to get kind of stressed but hopefully they’ll reply soon
If you look at the forum for the last year scheme they did the same thing. Took ages to reply and in the end they told people that they were unsuccesful. I’m starting to get kind of stressed but hopefully they’ll reply soon

Yeah I know ! :frown: it’s stressed me a bit as well because I’ve been taking no news as good news, so to hear people were getting rejected up until march was really discouraging 👎🏼 Was hoping to hear soon but sounds like it’ll be more late February time
Original post by imogennclarke
Yeah I know ! :frown: it’s stressed me a bit as well because I’ve been taking no news as good news, so to hear people were getting rejected up until march was really discouraging 👎🏼 Was hoping to hear soon but sounds like it’ll be more late February time

Yeah, I think they’re running late this year. I noticed that applications for the commerical scheme are still open but they said it starts in January. I’m just very confused
Hi! I haven't received any email either after the cognitive tests. But on Monday morning I was checking my profile to see if there was any update in the 'Personal Status' section. There wasn't, it still said ' ? cognitive test complete'. However, in the evening I checked again and it had changed to ' Group Interview/Assessment.' I don't know whether this means an invitation should be incoming or not? Or if it's more of just a standard thing haha. I sent in an email to check there too.
Reply 11
oh

Original post by MarkCrampton98
Hi! I haven't received any email either after the cognitive tests. But on Monday morning I was checking my profile to see if there was any update in the 'Personal Status' section. There wasn't, it still said ' ? cognitive test complete'. However, in the evening I checked again and it had changed to ' Group Interview/Assessment.' I don't know whether this means an invitation should be incoming or not? Or if it's more of just a standard thing haha. I sent in an email to check there too.

oh wow well done!! I think that probably means that you are through to the next round. Mine still says ? cognitive test completed - for one of them it also says ? send cognitive test (even though I emailed and they said they definitely received the test). All quite confusing. When did you first submit your application? Keep us updated with whether they reply to your email!!!
Reply 12
Yeah, I think they’re running late this year. I noticed that applications for the commerical scheme are still open but they said it starts in January. I’m just very confused

also which programme did you apply for?
Original post by hat123
oh

oh wow well done!! I think that probably means that you are through to the next round. Mine still says ? cognitive test completed - for one of them it also says ? send cognitive test (even though I emailed and they said they definitely received the test). All quite confusing. When did you first submit your application? Keep us updated with whether they reply to your email!!!

Oh right, that's so strange it is still asking for them from you? I applied in December for the Commercial Graduate Scheme that had a start date in January 2022. I understand they open their processes for the schemes a lot earlier but this specific job posting was only posted there on the 13th of December. I applied through this one. Did you apply for both the commercial and marketing schemes or just one?
Reply 14
Original post by MarkCrampton98
Oh right, that's so strange it is still asking for them from you? I applied in December for the Commercial Graduate Scheme that had a start date in January 2022. I understand they open their processes for the schemes a lot earlier but this specific job posting was only posted there on the 13th of December. I applied through this one. Did you apply for both the commercial and marketing schemes or just one?

oh okay - I'm not receiving emails asking me to complete the test anymore but it just hasn't updated on my application space which is odd considering they said they had it updated on their end. I applied for both the marketing and commercial scheme but the start dates for the ones I applied for are either July 2022 or Jan 2023 - so maybe it's a different programme? I think the applications for these opened in October time and closed 3rd Dec.
Reply 15

is it not a Jan 2023 start though?
Original post by hat123
is it not a Jan 2023 start though?

No, it says Jan 2022
Original post by hat123
also which programme did you apply for?

I applied for both marketing and commercial
Reply 18
No, it says Jan 2022

oh okay i must have applied for a different programme then!
I got a response to my email saying that L’Oréal’s recruiting processes start up again today (Jan 14th) and to just expect an update soon after!

Quick Reply

Latest